[H-RP] The Hallowed Host đŸš©

The Hallowed Host

Hello! We’re the Hallowed Host. A guild dedicated to giving the undead in the Horde, and loyal to the horde, a home and purpose.

Key points:

• We Recruit any undead that belong to the Horde.

• We are specifically Horde Loyal.

• We put an emphasis on fighting the dark enemies of the Horde and bringing justice for the Undead.

• We also put an emphasis on combat/DM’ed events, regularly venturing across Azeroth on our adventures.

*We can be found in Orgrimmar or Vengeance Landing (Howling Fjord), if not travelling on our ship during our campaigns.

We also have a simple, linear rank structure that allows members to progress in a steady fashion based on their efforts:

Initiate:

The initiate has a single responsibility, prove themselves. Only through supporting the efforts of the host and proving their value to the cause in many a fashion can an initiate begin to walk the path of the Hallowed.

Adherent:

The Adherents have taken the first step upon the Hallowed path, knowing true freedom of death, but still learning the responsibility that comes with it.

Adherents form the backbone of the Host, always in flux as many eagerly wish to rise higher. They are expected to know and understand the will of the Harbinger and be able to respect not only his, but also the Arbiters, Authority.

Gravewarden:

The Gravewarden is a veteran position within the Host, held by those that have shown to exhibit the strength so valued by the order and the Horde. Formed of the elite, the Gravewardens are a bulwark of Horde strength and a testament to undead might.

A Gravewarden is expected to guide, not Lord over, the more junior members of the order. Instilling the ethos and standards the Harbinger expects to see in all who wish to walk the hallowed path.

Reaper:

Purpose ultimately is everything, and none reflect this better than the Reapers.

The Reaper, having reached the heady height of the most elite among the Hallowed order, must now take on great responsibility.

Reapers choose to assist a particular Arbiter, acting as their right hand as well as furthering the goals of that Arbiters particular aspect. This may involve not only assisting with, but deputising and leading DM’ed events.

Arbiter:

Arbiters are the orders officers, acting as the Harbingers chief councilors, as well as his left and right hands. Each Arbiter is responsible for a particular aspect in the Host, these are

Arbiter of Souls, Silyse - a shepherd of the Damned, the Arbiter of souls keeps order and balance within the Host. Ensuring all and everyone in their undeath are as best they can be. Preventing infighting and promoting collaboration.

Arbiter of Lore, Nathyria Un’Dyshal - undeath, necromancy, magic and runes. All complicated stuff and it’s a sharp mind with intimate knowledge to not not only understand them but wield them also. This Arbiter is the font of knowledge on dark and general magics.

Arbiter of Pacts, Aeirynn Eralos’Saenchi - builder of bonds through words, this Arbiter is responsible for the orders alliances. Be it through diplomatic efforts, treaties or other requirements.

Harbinger

The leader of the Hallowed order, the Harbinger ultimately leads the combative might of the Host. He is lord, master and keeper of the order, his word is final.

If you’re interested in joining, contact any member in game, or one of our officers:

JorrĂ­ck, Glacetoile, Aeirynn, Varthiya.

See you in game!

11 Likes

There’s a certain irony of the use of ‘Hallowed’ in the name. I like it

1 Like

I plan on making a Forsaken when we get the level squish, i shall see you then, Zombie Chums!

1 Like

See you soon! :wink: :skull:

I can recommend this guild mostly to people that are interested in heavy action packed rp, quite insane amount of events going on and intense plots. It tend to also focus on more darker themes of the Forsaken rp and while that may not be everyone cup of tea, there are plenty that will find it just the right place for them.

3 Likes

The Hallowed Host remains as active as ever - having recently returned from an intense period of numerous adventures, the latest grand undertaking being their journey through Feralas, hunting the nefarious ‘Cult of Waning.’

Next up is an expansion of the Orgrimmar Steakhouse menu - as the Host take on the quillboar in the Southern Barrens. Expect a grand shipment of pork coming your way, Orgrimmar! (Much to Saurfang’s dismay, were he still alive.)

1 Like

:+1: for this awesome bunch.

1 Like

Thank you very much Chiel!

Superb hat by the way. :tophat:

1 Like

Had a great time for the last few weeks! The guild started out by finishing up our Silverpine Campaign before rescuing an ally In Feralas, then on to Howling Fjord!

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

We then teamed up with the Serpent Sisterhood to take down some Sylvanas Loyalsts and Dark rangers in Felwood! Was a great mix of subtlty, subterfuge and bloody carnage. A great bunch of Gals to be sure (Not the loyalists).

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Been quite the adventure, and with Shadowlands not far away, it’ll be kicking off with a mini-campaign to reflect the gravity of the unleashed and mindless Scourge!

:skull: :zombie: :axe:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not to say we’re up to no good, but we’re off “on the rob” tonight to salvage some rather useful bits of equipment for our death knights. :crossed_swords::skull::drop_of_blood:

I knew raising that lock-picking skill in vanilla would come in handy. :key:

Finally gain find a moment to post an update myself about what we have been up to.

The Hallowed Host has returned to Orgrimmar after spending some time in Northrend fighting off the Restless undead. Having only barely survived thanks to the combined efforts of the Host, Iron Wolf Clan, Blood Howl and Demonbane.

We want to thank each of these guilds for sharing in this wonderful adventure with us and hope there will be more to come.

With our return comes time to mend, gather our strength and meet other protectors of the Horde in casual rp before we leave again for distant fronts.
If you’d like to learn more about us. What we stand for and how we operate. Feel free to join us at any time and come see for yourself.

2 Likes

I Hate double posting
 but!

Had a great week up in Northrend facing an immense scourge threat! Been a blast, bashing skulls and fighting the elements alongside Blood Howl, The Iron Wolf Clan and Demonbane. Great bunch of guilds.

We battled our way across a Frozen tundra to blow up Nerubian sink-holes. Then fought dark Drakkari necromancers and ghouls in Grizzly forests, before pressing on to spread out across Icecrown in desperate efforts to hold back the frenzied undead. Sinking Kvaldir longships, battling crazed cultists, staving off gargoyle swarms and other such antics before eventually making our retreat.

I know I and the rest of the Host really enjoyed it. Hopefully we all get to work together again soon!

Here is a few screenshots I peeled from the campaign Discord!

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

For the Horde!

4 Likes

For Azeroth! Thank you so much for letting Demonbane tag along, it was by far the best campaign this year imo <3

4 Likes

Thank you for head-butting scourge to death with that axe face. It was a pleasure to observe. :axe:

1 Like

Even though Blood Howl only joined in during the second half, after the sky had broke. This was a rad campaign to take part in, thanks for helping organize this! Was a blast crushing some undead skulls with you all.

2 Likes

It’s been a good first week with the gang of dead’uns. Now begins the task of slowly subverting their patriotism and installing a bureaucratic machine to keep everyone in check. Not even undead can escape the claws of the bureaucracy!

2 Likes

Ha, jokes on you, we’re all far too busy filling in forms-- 

Oh dear.

In other news, undead can chillax too. If only for a short spill.

And after a week getting chased by ghosts, fighting a flaming undead dragon and combating the insidious incursions of some Naga in Pandaria we deserved a momentary rest. Shame it won’t last, as we rush off to bash some ruffian sea-bound raiders this week!

For the Horde!

2 Likes

Random bit of writing for my character and the “life” of a goblin corpse.

‘Rain’ leaked down off the metal sheeting roofs, following the shortest path to the grime covered streets of the Goblin slums of Orgrimmar. However this wasn’t actual rain, that was a rare thing for the city instead a burst coolant pipe to some eccentric tinker several floors higher in the haphazard architecture that was so prevalent with Goblin construction efforts. At the lowest level where only the desperate could afford to live, wading ankle high through polluted waters, wrappings of new wave fast food joints and loose debris.

It was this area Suzie found her own home, trudging through streets adding her own aroma of rot to the background smells. Ducking under a half-lit sign that buzzed with the hum of dodgy lighting connections, advertising vacancies at one of the sorriest excuse of an inn this side of Kalimdor. Only lost visitors from the nearby embassy made it here or those who didn’t want to be found. An undead monster was one of those by all accounts. Her rat hole was by every definition a hole, a space barely big enough for a ram to fit in but without the need for most luxuries a living goblin would need quite spacious in its own way. A crooked training dummy made up a sorry excuse of a wardrobe for her armour in one corner. Loose tools and oils lying around in their own pattern of chaos.

With a few grunts, she wrestled off the armour as it made a series of horrible noises freeing itself from her perpetually decaying body only kept functioning by constant applications of unholy craft. Leaning her sword against the wall she looked at her face in the cracked mirror on the door, inspecting her scabbed and cracked chin with flecks of bone showing through.

“Ain’t lookin any prettier, gonna need new skin from somewhere.”

She said this more to herself, it had come a sort of ritual in itself as much as others might greet the family pet. She looked down at her patchwork body with a frown, wondering how much was her original self at this point. A shrug chased away that thought as she moved over to the far side of the room where in most places a bed would sit in hers a small shrine. Made of metal in the shape of a golden disc, inscriptions surrounding the edge with the usual prayers she had memorised them all but they were again, another ritual.

“By the virtues I do my duty. By the virtues I keep myself. By the virtues I walk in the Light.”

She rested a hand on the top of the disc as its holy energies tingled beneath the decaying touch. Looking around at her feebly bulb lit room she did her usual way to pass the time through the night. Standing absolutely still.

6 Likes

Great Story Suzie! Very, very intriguing.

Looking forward to more
 You may even have awoken my own long dormant urge to write :thinking: