Happy Women's Day

Because your name starts with weird letters so your not known in the database.

You can’t see it, but your teaching me in how to respond, tree hippie

Cute how you’re trying.

1 Like

I’m still learning…

Rather you’re still trolling.

1 Like

Your doing the work for me :wink:

*You’re

Still waiting for the disengagement.

1 Like

I’m waiting for you and when your do that whole “Typo” thing - you know your grasping.

But Night Elves have done that anyway, since the tree burned. Grasping a lot and not much to hold on to…

Still cute how you’re trying to provoke me. I guess “valid” arguments ran out on the actual topic we were talking about. Gives an interesting read for the rest.

1 Like

Well considering it’s a gaming forum, not Twitter, Facebook, TikTok etc (eww, who uses them these days) - I do like to relate things back to gaming.

Nightborne and Blood Elves are obviously better with much better leaders. More stable and have glorious cities.

Nice deflecting. Your disengagement going well I see.

1 Like

my disengage has 20 second cooldown after it i will trap

That’s how my disengagement works.
Works better being a Horde player. :raising_hand_woman::hugs:

Are we going to get back to the actual topic of World Women’s Day at one point or do you really prefer to further derail the thread by showing everyone how you can go from honourable care worker to gluttonous school girl within seconds, if someone’s not dancing after your pipe?

Well we had drama between a tree hugger and draenei shaman and our drama.

I think now, the main topic is over.

Why don’t we talk about the best race that women love, the Blood Elves. Still wow related and women related

Why do you feel the constant urge to desperatly get my attention, provoke a reaction and keep talks up with me all of a sudden? I mean:

Short time memory gone haywire? So, nah. I don’t want to “tune in” to your continuation of immature girl attitude. Rather would take the time and use this thread as well as Women’s History Month on a whole to say something positive about Blizzard’s attempts to make the game’s atmosphere less sexist towards women. Though the general tone in chats, which is still quite gross and dominated by bro talk very often could use a bit more regulation.

(Don’t worry, this statement isn’t aimed at you, so you don’t have to feel directed by it and forced to start another conversation with me)

Because you respond and I don’t like being ignorant.
Your name isn’t on the database because of your letter “A” so you can’t be ignored.

Besides, let’s talk about something related to women and wow. The Blood Elves. Easily the most favored race for women and I’m your typical female wow player with an alt main being my Blood Elf Priestess

How about you talking about Blood Elves with yourself? And after that question yourself why you feel the need to respond with meaningless nonsense just because someone you wish to silence won’t stay silent?

And for that database fairy tale, feel free to click on my forum profile in order to use the ignore function. Shouldn’t be that hard.

I have it on public giving people the actual option to ignore me. Other than you, who apparently wishes to be seen and read under any circumstances. :wink:

No you can’t - you need to updated preferences and your name starts with a weird A so it’s not recognized.

Come on, you know you really want to talk about Blood Elves. Bet you’ve got a Blood Elf Priestess somewhere on your account, lady :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m trying to get this thread back on track, but with a wow meaning. Women and Blood Elves are something to discuss for women. Gaming is why we’re here

The fact that you two probably went to bed, got some sleep, woke up and went “i wander if that online argument is still there for me to continue” is kinda hilarious.

3 Likes

This is women cat fight business.

Sit down, back row, grab your popcorn

1 Like