Has Blizzard officially explained why pugs are matched vs premades in WSG?

These “what if 2 players want to play” are ridiculous, full group or no group end of discussion.

Better than having a swimming pool worth of your tears, you cry every day, all day, that’s all you do.

oh please stop mister meta-fggt
i’m gonna cry for real

why so serious, you psycho PUGs abusers
let people have a random queue
the sh*t is real
we never had this forcing to premade in classic, they abuse people

THE END IS NEAR !!!

As far as im aware blizzard had stated its a issue their looking at.

Blizzard are on vacation. The only people in office are people who deal with servers etc etc lol.

Or just do it like WoTLK where anything uptoo a party of 5 is counted into pugs.

You will never understand, but here it is again the essence of what you’re tying to do.

You and your vocal minority want to force people who group together for a common goal in an MMORPG to be penalised for doing so.

Take a step back and read that a few times, it’s the antithesis of what mmorgp is, you and cronies do not get to redifine the term because some part of it irks you.

PEOPLE OF THE PUGS !!!

Meta-Caesar’s troops of meta-Premaders try to force AZEROTH to join their ranks!

THEY WANT OUR PUGS’S MAGIC POTION !!!
THEY WANT OUR LITTLE PIECE OF PEACE IN BGs !!!
THEY ARE NOT MORE OR LESS SOCIAL, THEY WANT TO DICTATE !!!

PEOPLE OF THE PUGS !!!
FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM !!!
PLEASE BLIZZARD ADD SEPARATE QUEUES FOR BGs !!!

:trophy:

:copyright: :registered: :tm:

KING MAGNI GIVE ME THE POWER OF THE HAMMER !!!

Want to penalize people for grouping up and playing together in an MMORPG. Either get of your basement and make friends, or don’t do WSG.

1 Like

Vocal minority. Im pretty sure its actually proven there are far more players in the pug system then premade systems.

Also i didnt know, premade vs premade would be considered penalisation, No, WoW classic was built during a period of time where minmaxing wasnt a thing.

The vast majority of players who partake in premades are of a progressive mindset, i.e they dont care what the fastest way of progression is, they will do it anyway.

The vast majority of us dont premade because “its social”. Or a “mmorpg” we do it cause its fast. Plain and simple.

Given even streamers like Xaryu and more are already even stating it needs upgrading to Wotlk rulings (anything over 5 is a premade) at this point the argument against it will likely win.

Personally. Idgaf, alike most im simply progressive mindset. The issue is premade vs pugs is a lose lose. Its boring to be in, its boring to be against, because it ends up with 1 tram AFK in the GY and the other sat infront of the GY why trying to farm players.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s proven it is always a vocal minority who try and dictate terms to everyone else(you). Real world lesson for ya bub : people just get on with it and join a premade just like you have absolutely-no-problem-at-all doing when joining a dungeon group.

And if what all the whiners say is true, clearly with people purportedly getting ‘10 premades in a row’ more people are playing in premades. Make your mind up.

No idea what that means. I think, so i’m bad ? m’kay.

No, i do it because it’s fun to group up with ppl in an mmo, hard to grasp for your ickle mind, but c’est la vie.

1 Like

who are you to know who is the minority? you work for blizzard? you a hacker PUGs stomper?

:ghost: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ghost:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

It means, they will do whatever is considered the fastest way to achieve the goal.

My post never said i was Pro or Against the Lock, i just beleive Most who partake in PvP Premades, are not PvPers, but Pvers Who are looking to get a goal completed as fast as possible.

i dont beleive you.

I’ve done premades, We sit there on GY Spawn while 3/4s of the enemy team AFK while the other 1/4 sit on the forums Screeching until we give up and Cap the final Flag on repeat.

Grouping is fun yes. but fighting PuGs is not fun. its fast, its Easy and it achieves the goal faster Yes, and Sure having a Laugh with friends is fun too. However there is no real PvP ongoing lol. Holding 1 team to their Base AFK rinse and repeat is simply not fun.

1 Like

Also yeah no.

Vocal Minority doesnt work this way, People screech this at anyone who disagrees with their view on anything in regards to the game.

Its actually Proven 110% there are more players who do not engage with Premade Content full stop, then those who do. we know the same rings true for every client of WoW, we know the same rings true for every mmorpg almost even.

Its Simply the truth,

PuGs require less time scheduled committment. but i rly dont see any Improvement to fun to joining a random Premade with players i dont know vs playing in a PuG, they are BOTH PUGS. lol, the only difference here is the PuG created prior entry Is Simply going to win.

Hundreds of thousands of people are playing SoD. About 10 people on this forum whine. Want me to prove my point in a less obvious, humiliating manner ?

1 Like

YES PLEASE, GO, I WAIT FOR YOUR WRATH, META-CAESAR

Every other grp you face in wsg is a premade.

Everything is fine.

you can’t tell this, we played chill for 4-5years

you are doing a dictatorship in SoD

Because it was never a serious problem before because nobody truly cared about WSG, now that it is basically the only end-game content, people want to do it fast and get it out of the way.

It doesn’t help that getting from revered to exalted is an epic grind.

It’s a modern game, modern playerbase problem, that should be fixed with modern solutions, such as solo/premade queue.

1 Like