Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

Germans do it too. I got kicked from german alliance bg lately before bg started because I’m russian player.

Whatever problems EU players have with Russians it also fits to Germans of course. With the exception that Germans try to win fast, while Russians make the BGs as long as possible, that’s why most people name Russians specifically.

This is the fact. Russians play for HKs and bring the worst experience in game. And why people leave is because of that, 15min debuff is shorter that 1h+ epic BG. Yesterday game all the russians team were above 250k, paladin healer 298k and two from 15, probably boosted, that were below 180k.

@Ланаденикова how you que for German team? Probably with german friend.

Indeed they should make epic bg deserter buff 1 hour.

If they brought in 1 hour deserter debuffs you could kiss your BG experience good bye. I can assure you, here and now, very few people would queue anymore.

What would say if some players from bg don’t want to play with them (maybe you are not gear enough) and all afk - kick you for 1h?
And maybe when you que again you get kicked again for 1 hour?
Would you say you have a “satisfying” experience ?

They made deserter buff for small bgs (15minutes) why are they 15 minutes on big ones too?
At least they put 1 hour deserter to epic bg tab and they can play on random bgs while waiting for epic bg deserter.

I hate to fight 7-9 players horde teams. And sometimes become 9 players before bg even started.

No. Just no.

If I queue for 10-15 mins to enter a losing Russian alliance eBG farm that still has 20 mins left and am then forced to stay and get farmed or not queue another eBG for an hour - then this game is done for me lol. Fairly certain I’m not alone there.

It will force people to play game , today we lost again 1 epic to eng team. rest 12 were win.

You’ll only force people into not queuing.

If you guys were only queuing occasionally it wouldn’t be an issue. In fact, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation as you would have very few complaint threads. The fact however is you actually spam eBGs constantly and many of us are only facing you guys every night. It’s ridiculous.

I can only speak for myself but I’d rather sit in a queue for an hour knowing what’s awaiting me on the other side has the potential to be different, rather than queue for 10 mins to the same boring RA team and tactics.

Like I said 1 epic bg loss to eng team , 2 loss to eng team on randoms , they should give deserter buff longer for epics.

Just nope. They shouldn’t. Because blizzard don’t put effort to control random BGs, even this 15min deserter is too much for this bad situation in current PvP. There is premades, ilvl hole, which means a lot don’t remember, worse PvP difference in gear from ilvl to ilvl, than current expack. Number of healers.

In your case healers win Epic BGs, always. Team with more or just better healers win epic BG. Also, not sure why, but I have huge delays and lag in epic BGs with russians and don’t experience this with germans or another english mixed team. This lags and delays also experience in world PvP versus russians, but not when play with them.

And Moonsea is right, bigger debuff will kill more players to not que for BGs, than make people don’t leave.

I predict you, your russian plague play and HK farm also kill a lot of players to enjoy EPIC bgs and at some point will be dead play for you. 2 expansions I was with blacklisted 40man BGs and now situation goes the same way, just to ignore epic que.

Check my new topic on the pvp forums I just created , Epic bgs are 84% to 16% ally win on us wow too. But research is from 2014. Not current date.

You clearly don’t see how much damage you guys make on the pvp community.

You’ve started an irreversible self-accelerating process: the more epic BGs you make unplayable for EU players the more will blacklist epic BGs or stop playing pvp in general. More people quit = less chance to win even for those who are up to the challenge against Russians so eventually they will quit as well. And if someone gives up on pvp he’s not gonna come back soon.
At the end very few people will queue epic BGs and when they won’t pop up anymore (like in low level brackets) that will destroy your fun too.

You are practically destroying the whole epic EU BG system for higher honor level. Which is a cosmetic stat.
Are you sure it’s worth it?

You don’t need to answer it, because I know that for some strange reason honor level means a lot for Russians, even for the cost of destroying the game itself.
That’s why Blizzard should end this absurd situation, but as I said earlier, Blizzard doesn’t even know about this problem, because any complaint or suggestion from EU players has always went directly to /dev/null.

2 Likes

Check my thread I opened , russian alliance is only alliance faction in the world with 57% win rate both randoms and epics. We are not only good at epics.

In the world russian alliance overall best alliance with 57% winrate on all bg maps.

And what are you supposed to prove with it?
The only reason your numbers are so good is that you play with a de-facto rated team against random.
And you can do this only by exploiting the afk reporting system not because your superior skills.

I named epics specifically because that’s what people are abandoning first, because you are not just steamrolling the opponent but make the BG last as long as possible and people don’t like to farmed for hours, so they simply not sign up to epic BGs anymore.
So enjoy your cheap victories as long as you can, because EU epic BGs will disappear very soon.

1 Like

You’ve hit the nail on the head here. This is now becoming a self-fulfilling disaster maintained by Russian desire to farm BGs for honour. Ланабеникова’s distractions - posting 5 year old stats/referencing normal battlegrounds/all these sleight of hand posts and not one of them is accepting his part in the problem.

Which means he genuinely believes there isn’t a problem, and that right there tells us they will never change. And even if they wanted to, I doubt they could. As soon as they started losing it would be back to kicking low-geared folk, back to stacking healers, back to commanding their one-language group via voice comms.

The only choice we then have is to stop queuing for eBGs, keep raising these threads and let the chips fall where they may. If that ends up with a merger - great, a preferable outcome. If it means a split again in battlegroups, well, they brought it on themselves.

Bottom line is most folk complaining here would much rather take a hit in queue times than face a whole night of losses against Russians

2 Likes

It’s almost as if you’re trying to make us despise? Regardless, I’ve beaten plenty of Russian teams. Your penchant for only running around as a mob is quite often your downfall.

If you check US win rates , isle of conquest and alterac valley are 90% alliance win rate too.

Also in the world none of the ally teams have 57% win rate on small ones. Deepwind gorge , warsong gulch , twin peaks , silvershard mines etc.

Best ally nation is around 51% win rate in the world. While we are 57%.

Go US servers there are 90% ally wins on epics too. Nothing will change.

1 Like

Bull****.

You’re just plucking random stats out of thin air now. Go to the US PVP forum and link me any player with anything close to 70% win rate in either of those BGs.

I’ll wait.