HC server it seems

HC server coming it seems

1 Like

Ah good least the HC players will bugger off and leave the rest of us to just enjoy era

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a realm of rogues and druids…….

Ppl like hc because they get to start over, blizz again missing the point, majority of people want FRESH classic not just a hc realm because retail is garbage and wotlk is also garbage and ERA is dead.

By the time this realm comes out people gonna get bored with HC.

I disagree Era is dead……it seems very much alive to me

2 Likes

No thanks. I’m not losing weeks of played time to a random disconnect. It’s possible in Diablo because friends can loot your gear and you’re back up where you died in an hour or two with help. Doesn’t work in WoW, never will.

HC is just an excuse for freeeeeeeesh Vanilla anyway, if they’d open a HC realm along 1 or 2 normal fresh Vanilla realms it’d be dead from the beginning. There is this diehard Vanilla crowd who want to forever live in 2005 (almost all warr/mage players), it doesn’t matter if it’s HC, they’d also jump in if it was about everyone running around with a fishin pole permanently or any other stupid idea.

Because everyone is doing HC…

1 Like

Except they aren’t

Like me:) love the HC mode. Done the normal Vanilla experience many times (started with this char back in Vanilla - still have the rank 12 marshal title).
So HC is fresh and has some benefits.

Now looking forward to an economy with less bots. Thanks blizz for official HC❤️

1 Like

I beg to differ

1 Like

Well I’ve been playing on the pvp cluster the last month and it’s been very busy. And the realm status is full. So I’d say you’re incorrect in your post.

3 Likes

I doubt PvP clusters have HC with all that ganking. Our PvE cluster has a steady flow of transfers from Firemaw PvP cluster. There are some HC players but very few, most are on Hydraxian.

Citation needed. People on Era rather won’t drop the quicker power progression they have now and PvP or Alliance PvE parts are quite full/active.

They release one PvE and one PvP realm and you get some from Era and you hope there will be any activity when BWL reaches - same as SoM, same as WoTLK Fresh. Especially when there will be other releases in the background. And people will rush for “Classic Cata” early next year just because it’s new and others are going.

If they want a successful server it has to offer more than Era and be less of a time commitment at the same time. Fun, quick, with changes/twist that will appeal to most players. Some will stay Era or WoTLK but the goal would be to pull as much as possible - either as an option to make future Era or Cata characters or just for the season itself.

1 Like

Have you seen EU populations? Most era players here play on the pvp 1 cluster.
And there is no hc there I guarantee you that.
And this is not something new, its how it has been throughout era.

Firemaw and its 10 servers has been the biggest. For both na and eu, (slightly more players eu and they always had their issues with east/westcoast).
It was the first to medium, the first to high and the first to full.
And it is the only place where people have cleared all content from week 1 of era, may 18 2021 → now.

2 Likes

Does anyone have an official Blizzard post about this, or at least know how far through the video they start stalking about it?

Era is dead, really you are going to say this?
This argument has the same validation as the one below saying that Era is alive only because of the hardcore players, I’m sure that all of those players are having fun in the Firemaw cluster which is full and PvP, I’m sure that server 90% of the population is playing hardcore…

Only on Hydraxian Waterlords.
Everywhere else we are playing Classic.

5 Likes

No, I said I disagree with the person who said Era is dead. Era is very much alive.

1 Like

Maybe there was a misunderstanding here but my response was towards Crnapogibija and not you, i apologize if we got things wrong here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah sorry - my old eyes didn’t spot who you’d tagged :+1:

1 Like