Headcanon 2: Electric Boogaloo

mandatory WITNESS ME

this is now Yoghurt-Saron’s canon name. Fite me over it.

2 Likes

Nisha has met Rexxar and made friends with Misha.

The end of cataclysm, the ruining of dragonlore and all it’s consequences to dragons as a species and continuation of the species never happened.

1 Like

Wat? in ten characters or more.

Nisha (the vulpera from vol’dun) has met Rexxar (the Champion of the Horde) and made friends with Misha (Rexxar’s bear companion).

Dunno what’s confusing about that.

I had no idea who Nisha was, now I know.

Well, to be fair, Nisha is the dread raven Rexxar has in the alternate universe.

And when the MU Rexxar flies in Legion as a bodyguard, he flies on a dread raven.

That might’ve been the confusion. Maybe.

At least that’s what I got confused about, I had completely forgotten about the vulpera lady.

Monster

She’s friends with Nisha too.

Shush!

I like Nisha!

Shouldn’t you be out fighting Mario, Lil Elensette?

1 Like

My headcanon is that Darnas or Darnassia was the name of the northwestern province of the Kaldorei Empire that encompassed the future post-Sundering kaldorei lands — specifically, Darkshore, Ashenvale, Azshara, future Felwood, etc. The language of the Empire fractured over time into regional dialects, and the Darnassian dialect was quite distinct from the dialects of the central lands of the Empire and of the Broken Isles because of the province’s remote location. After the Sundering, it was spoken by the majority of the surviving night elves. Thousands of years later, the newly built city of Darnassus was named after this former province, which symbolized the formerly semi-independent night elf communities becoming a single nation-state after the Third War, with Darnassus as its capital.

(Of course, the real explanation is “Blizzard screwed up”. The island of Kalidar and the city of Darnassus were probably originally meant to be older before Blizzard decided to replace Kalidar with the giant tree Teldrassil.)

Jaina has orchestrated all of the MoP parallels since the start of Legion, with the plan that Sylvanas would go back in time to get uncorrupted Arthas from an AU, because Jaina misses her ex and wants to get back together with him.

7 Likes

Headcanon: The car crash wasn’t your fault, you need to move on and stop blaming yourself. You need to Wake Up.

12 Likes

I have accepted the headcanon that the Tirasians are half-drust or half-vrykul and that that is the reason they’re so freakishly tall.

1 Like

Naw man, they just eat right.

That’s why they become so big and stronk!

And why gnomes are so small, you don’t eat the things that make you big and stronk!

EAT YOUR SPINACH, SON!

1 Like

Headcanon:
My char (and me) think that once the voidlords arrive, that all Ren’dorei will be enslaved and forced to hear their command.

We let the enemy into our ranks. Damnit Blizzard

I don’t even like spinach :<

And that’s why you won’t grow big and stronk. :<

Gnomes are small of stature, big and strong of heart and intellect.

Bigger then Goblins anyway :wink:

But she’s got 1040 more intellect than you…

4 Likes