Headcanon 2: Electric Boogaloo

I think it's that time of the month again kids, where we discuss what wonderful headcanon we've got cooking! Let it be small tidbits involving lore ranks, or how the economy is run. To possibly controversial claims like witnessing such an important event as the creation of the universe!

What is your headcanon!

(P.S: While on the topic of headcanon I'd like to announce I'm running for High King of the Alliance, we shall build a wall and make the Horde pay for it!)

As for my headcanon, all Zandalari Trolls speak with a Ugandan accent.
4 Likes
Lightforged have plasma shields because they're protoss.
5 Likes
I still hold to the idea that goblins are low key the reason the Horde even exists anymore. They provide all the infrastructure, management and do pretty much everything else boring because they do it so damn well.
18 Likes
Draenor isn't a planet but is actually a moon of the larger of the two objects you see in its sky
7 Likes
There's a lot of ideas, but one I like is that Draenei (and Eredar) males are prejudiced against based on their head-shape. (Demonology Hidden Appearance kinda hints at this too)

Like a large headcrest is obviously a sign of strength, the Jed'hin is all about strength and opens with headbutting eachother (as we see in Mac'Aree), while large facial tentacles are a sign of emotional sensetivity, because they're sensory organs, like whiskers/tentacles.

Obviously a man with long tentacles and a sprawling headcrest would be the most traditionally handsome!

06/01/2018 20:44Posted by Vradek

I'm pretty sure that's just regular canon. They certainly have some kinda shields.

*enjoying her Prydaz bubble*
6 Likes
King Varian was a Half-Elf

Anduin Wrynn is actually the son of Jaina and Arthas

Durotan named his son Thrall

Aedelas Blackmoore gave the name Go'el to Thrall.

Orcs are descendants of the Draenei

Azeroth is flat.

Tyrande was the reason of the War of the Ancients

Malfurion is actually ISHNU'ALAH WEARY TRAVELER guy.
4 Likes
Artifact wielders:-
Maw of the Damned: Nazgrim
Apocalypse: Darion Mograine
Blades of the Fallen Prince: Sally Whitemane

Ashbringer: Tyrosus
Tyr's Hand: Aponi Brightmane
Truthguard: Vindicator Boros

Aldrachi Warblades: Altruis
Twinblades of the Deceiver: Kayn Sunfury

Scythe of Elune: Naralex
Fangs of Ashamane: Thisalee
Claws of Ursoc: Broll
G'hanir: Hamuul

Titanstrike: Addie Fizzlebog
Thas'dorah: Vereesa
Talonclaw: Rexxar

Aluneth: Meryl
Felo'melorn: Aethas
Ebonchill: Modera

Fu Zan: Chen
Sheilun: Li-Li
Fist of the Heavens: Taran Zhu

Light's Wrath: Alonsus Faol
T'uure: Ishanah
Xal'atath: Calia

Kingslayers: Vanessa
Dreadblades: Jorach Ravenholdt
Fangs of the Devourer: Valeera

Fist of Ra-den: Rehgar
Doomhammer: Muln Earthfury
Sharas'dal: Nobundo

Ulthalesh: Zinnin Smythe
Skull of the Man'ari: Jubeka
Scepter of Sargeras: Ritssyn

Strom'kar: Saurfang
Scale of the Earth-Warder: Eitrigg
Warswords of the Valarjar: Darius Crowley

Probably gonna get some disagreements but don't care, that's my headcanon.
7 Likes
DKs have greater physical strength than most living because of the unholy power which infuses them.
7 Likes
06/01/2018 21:48Posted by Uruk
DKs have greater physical strength than most living because of the unholy power which infuses them.

Is that really headcanon? Aren't both DKs and DHs noted as being stronger than normal members of their race?
4 Likes
06/01/2018 21:27Posted by Elenthas
Artifact wielders
Not quoting the enitre thing since it would take up unnecessary amounts of space but this is pretty much what I go off, though I personally see Vargoth wielding Aluneth, other than that spot on.
1 Like
06/01/2018 21:52Posted by Serana

Is that really headcanon? Aren't both DKs and DHs noted as being stronger than normal members of their race?

They get a 15% strength buff from Unholy Might passive.
06/01/2018 21:52Posted by Serana

Tbh I have no idea. It's probably canon but idk. *shrug*
Lor'themar banned the High Elves from the Sunwell.

The Sunwell is also extremely heavily guarded (unlike the, like two guards, you see ingame).

A'dal hates Xe'ra guts, which is why we didn't see the Shattered Sun and Sha'tar in Legion.
3 Likes
Also my headcanon is that the racial base line stats are representative of their lore traits.

https://i.gyazo.com/060bf2f8129ea3473cda09a1cbbb2429.png

Think about it, humans are baseline average. Not outstanding at anything, not great at anything either.

Draenei, tauren, worgen, dwarves, orcs, trolls have the highest strength by baseline.

Races like night elves, gnomes, goblins, trolls and blood elves have high agility.

So it all adds up to how those races are represented in lore. With that in mind, blood elves have the highest intellect, gnomes and goblins btfo
1 Like
06/01/2018 22:02Posted by Veshj
Lor'themar banned the High Elves from the Sunwell.

Except they're not.

But it seems the Sunwell reacts very badly to anything on the shadowy side of the spectrum.
2 Likes
Hey, it's just my headcanon.

Why allow enemies of the state inside your borders?
2 Likes
06/01/2018 20:44Posted by Vradek

My life for Aiur... <cough> Argus. My life for ARGUS!

AThink about it, humans are baseline average. Not outstanding at anything, not great at anything either.

Draenei, tauren, worgen, dwarves, orcs, trolls have the highest strength by baseline.

Regrettably that would leave the Pandaren in equal strength as humans which wouldn't be the case at all, same with agility, which would be lower even which isn't how their portrayed at all.

Head cannon; That the Lightforged has their own light version of the khala. "I fear no enemy. For the Khala is my strength. I fear not death. For our strength is eternal"
2 Likes
I thought headcannon was something that you use when there's no proof either way?

EDIT: Proof being lore, I thought headcannon was just to fill in the gaps in the lore.
06/01/2018 22:24Posted by Croecell
I thought headcannon was something that you use when there's no proof either way?

EDIT: Proof being lore, I thought headcannon was just to fill in the gaps in the lore.

Yep like my Headcanon that Tess and Anduin are secretly dating. Wranduin gtfo
06/01/2018 22:08Posted by Veshj
Hey, it's just my headcanon.

Why allow enemies of the state inside your borders?

I've always honestly thought and I thought it was presented in-game that the Isle of Quel'Danas is neutral ground after the events of the Sunwell patch; High Elves and Blood Elves are freely allowed to make their own pilgrimage to this sacred site of elven ancestry.

Doesn't Lor'themar even say he'd never deny any of his kin, even like Alleria, a visit to the Sunwell?
3 Likes