Heirlooms to lose ALL experience

I upgraded all of my heirloom gear last month to prep alts for ShadowLands. :slight_smile:

I WANT MY GOLD BACK NOW!!!

Source: https://www.wowhead.com/news=316821/no-bonus-experience-on-heirlooms-in-shadowlands

20 Likes

doubt you even gona notice the exp removal, considering they said leveling is 70% faster in SL anyways, and the looms are still usefull to use.

5 Likes

Nice try Blizzard, please post on your blue name.

17 Likes

oh nice didnt know I had a job at blizzard, wonder where my paycheck then is.

12 Likes

Yeah I wanted my golds back in mail when remove exp. >:(

13 Likes

There’s already threads on this.

3 Likes

you can still use them, they will replace the exp with something else.

3 Likes

I will be waiting for my refund of all heirlooms bought and upgraded to 120 since they will now officially be useless , i bought them for the EXP boost only.

14 Likes

Unless a really good compensation is added, they sure won’t be worth 900k gold it took to upgrade them all.

I can only hope that whatever will replace the XP bonus will be just as good.

3 Likes

Myself and MANY others did not spend tens of thousands of gold for ‘something else’ we spent it to level up faster, without the exp this is worthless.

Don’t hold your breath!

8 Likes

probably not, but sometimes stuff happens, maby even for the best of the game, offcourse it would be cool to get some of the gold back, but I doubt it, becuse Blizzard is trying to get gold out from the game and not back in.

well? tough luck then.

2 Likes

Thanks for the intelligent rebuttal.

4 Likes

you are very welcome.

1 Like

And then a suitable compensation is needed. They had already nerfed the heirlooms once before, but at least the xp bonus made them still worth it. Whatever they’ll replace the xp bonus with has to be at least as useful.

6 Likes

I do not know, something fun could be good also, and not just some dps boost or something, I actualy hope not for a dps boost, becuse it just messes up the game and specialy pvp at lower levels.

2 Likes

Exactly the reason why they should be refunded , it was intended to be an XP boost , not a speed boost or whatever other option , that was its purpose , if you remove that purpose then you need to give at least a partial refund.

5 Likes

Your pay was donated to good causes, don’t be sad. :grin:

4 Likes

It needs to be something that would make leveling easier, be it a dps boost or something else that would achieve that goal.

2 Likes

yeah just got a mail, they send my pay check to save the murlocs in stormwind.

2 Likes