Hellscream Alliance Reconnections

Ryosis was my first toon (nelf rogue) initially Cro Cops, then CC Raiders (now Ankh). <3 MC and BWL days. Also had Adarlia (nelf hunter) I pvp’d on a little. Some Ankh members will be on Pyrewood Village, so welcome to join us :slight_smile:

FLASHMAN aka flash ahhh Tank nightelf giuld divine protectors drop us a post and hello good old boys :grinning:

2 Likes

Nitroxide night elf priest. Joined my first guild called Iron Wolves with Tasen, Ricendithas and Sealamin. Then joined Brave Heart met a lot of fun people there. And a lot of others along the way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Proxi, warrior tank, another one who looks forward to reconnect bak to vanilla :blush::+1:

Damn, even used wrong avatar. Here we go … and some typos

3 Likes

Aruzel - human mage
Dellena - night elf rogue

I’m very happy to see some familiar names already! Good that blizzard did think of such thing to open forums to reconnect with people!

Couple of us already going to Pyrewood village - Normal realm.
Where you all guys going? Would be fun to see old Hellscream people on same realm again!

1 Like

A lot of us is going to play on Pyrewood server, if you are interested, feel free to contact me for more info Proxi#2440

2 Likes

Dazkareith/Draevos a Priest from Hellscream
I was at Elysium with Anastasia , Blood Inc with Tinuviel and Nierere, Malfurion Hope and Raven Craws

Good where the old days

1 Like

Hi Ryana, hope youre well! If youre planning on playing classic and interested in joining us again, give me a shout! Would be really happy to have you a long again. My tag is togashi#21603

I was in Elysium in late BC - early WOTLK. Wasn’t there long though as I hadn’t been playing wow that long before joining and was very green. I remember an excellent hunter called Nomad who taught me a few things.

Will be on Pyrewood on launch and will hopefully group up with other Ankh members.

Good to see asylum in this thread also, another fantastic guild.

1 Like

Well this is a pretty nostalgic day waves

Now with the good character (these new forums are complicated!)

Wayland, human warrior/tank. Started with Guardians of Destiny at first, then Warders of the West, who kinda merged into Blood Inc.

Sent you a message over battlenet mate.

Tinuviel, that name rings a bell ! i was in elysium for a while with my rogue Aneroz.

1 Like

She is still playing from what I know shes on ‘Sempher Fi’ Guild

Baksi, paladin, I played with Elysium & Symbiosis!

I remember you from Blood Inc! What ever happened to Nierere?

1 Like

He still plays in other server, he is good ^^

Tyrandes Spirit <3 the memories is Velvet there?
DAMMMMM

Hows Coran and Cylana?
where is Umfundisi, Covenat, Azix, Squib, is Sturm still playing?

I don’t really play retail any more, but they’re all still playing in TS :slight_smile:

Ok Zeena, wow the memories came flashing back