Help restore justice

"Dear friends, listen to me, everyone. I’ve been slandered.I write through an interpreter.
Please hear me out what I have to say.You believe a man immediately without proof

ATTENTION: I’VE NEVER HURT A PERSON IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE I’M NOT SICK. 2) It makes no sense what I can do?)
I don’t use the Bot. Mulbox is officially approved by Blizzard.
Say, what do I need a Bot for? My characters have 300 herbals, I’m just standing on a point.
For WHAT do I use the bots? To see the screen where the lotus fell respawn?
Please don’t believe this man. He has no proof. We play in two.
The whole server knows who I am. It’s a very small server.
I consider myself a very good player… And I also play a lot of chars.
I honestly guard the players. Think about what this man writes, how can a bot kill him?
Look, what I’m trying to say is, it’s fair competition, a man comes to the location, I’m gonna go with him 1x1, on the Pure 1x1 pvp
WHY ARE YOU BANNING ME FROM PVP 1X1? IS IT FORBIDDEN?
WHY DO YOU BELIEVE A MAN WITHOUT SCREENSHOTS?
If a person has come to the location, I’m telling him we’re gonna be given a 1x1 PVP,And I can fight him all day, I’ve won All Server 1x1 and that’s it.
I’VE NEVER HURT ANYONE BEFORE. The only thing I wrote was that I could fight with you all day and that’s it.
For the insult, I apologize.Please forgive me, friends. That’s the truth - that’s the only thing I’ve broken. I insulted the players.
But these games will not dissolve you as they have always called me “Russian D” “Russian … " and others
Please ask for proof.MANY PEOPLE DON’T KNOW HOW TO LOSE HONESTLY. I always play Honestly 1x1 pvp”

Can you please tell me what I broke?
1)Multiboxing in the game is not prohibited
2)I fight honestly with a 1x1 man on a pvp server.
3) The only thing I wrote was that I could fight you all day. Is that forbidden
(DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A THREAT? Dude, I’m gonna fight you for the day 1x1 pvp? AND YOU’RE GOING TO THE POLICE FOR THIS? Is it the Destroyer? What’s wrong with you guys?)
4) If I robbed this man in real life? Where’s his proof, where’s the Proofs? The only thing I said was that I could fight him all day. PURE 1X1. Not 2x1 not 3x1 A Pure PVP 1X1
5) If I threatened this man in real life? Where’s his proof, where’s the proof? The only thing I said was, I can fight him all day. PURE 1X1. Not 2x1 not 3x1 A Pure PVP 1X1
6) It is forbidden to have 15 chars in the game?

I repeat this man lost to me pvp 1x1 and just started writing how unfair everything is. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM.
Ask for proof

p.s.s I also want to say that I am ONLY in the EPL and am only responsible for the EPL. My character nicknames.
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. I’M NOT AFRAID OF THE BAN. I DIDN’T HURT ANYBODY. I’M AN HONEST PLAYER.
Bisrog Ussrkhal Ritter Ussrattack Ussrkow Melanie Howau Dontcrynoob Markizov Balltazar Mariapower Deonisiya
Give me at least one screenshot of the threats from these characters. And I’m gonna record an apology video on kneefs.
There are other people in other locations. I’m not responsible for them. The BIZZARD will check who threatened this man. I DIDN’T DO IT. I’VE NEVER HURT ANYONE BEFORE.

[PRUF is that I’m telling the truth. It’s People Lying. - https:// youtu. be/ SfcQtOzD5Lc . Characters on which threats were not even created on the server ]Judjment - That is, the character on which the threats were received is not even created on our server. And he says that I threatened him.

2 Likes

I am sorry but what is this thread about? :no_mouth:

9 Likes

you won as multiboxer 1 vs your multicharacters and won?

NOT OFC 1x1 my rog vs him mage LOL 1X1

must be many reports not only about 1 vs 1 situation. But who knows these days

[PRUF is that I’m telling the truth. It’s People Lying. - https:// youtu. be /SfcQtOzD5Lc . Characters on which threats were not even created on the server ]Judjment - That is, the character on which the threats were received is not even created on our server. And he says that I threatened him.

Multiboxing isn’t against the rules. If you were banned, you will have recieved an email from Blizzard telling you why you were banned.

Sometimes you get falsely flagged and banned when you’re innocent. If that happens, contact Blizzard’s customer support and hope you talk to an actual person and not a bot. Blizzard love their automated systems.

I still think that one burn my car?

4 Likes

Please don’t use my name for such trivial stuff.

I am a Paladin from Judgement, the server in question. I am a miner. Whenever I go mine, I have to do a /who Eastern. If the OP is online i have a 50-50% chance of being harassed whenever I kill him in PVP or I take a mine from him. God bless me for not having herbalism as well.

This guy is stating he is multiboxing, but how? All his characters act as bots, behave as bots, walk like bots, mine/herb like bots. The moment we start attacking his horde characters in OPEN WORLD PVP it is a 2-5 second delay and after that the behavior of the character shifts completely. It’s like the characters are bots, but he “alt tabs” on the character whenever he is getting attacked or what not. I have screenshots of him harassing me from his dwarf rogue which ironically is called Dontcrynoob, but he always cries and flames and is abusive. Screenshots being called trash from his main, Mariapower. Someone help us. This guy thinks he can control the pixels.

It is not ok! IT IS NOT OK!

Few weeks ago he was just hebing. Now he learned mining on all his characters and is botting rich thorium vein also. I want some too… why is one guy able to ruin our economy, fun and take the enjoyment out of our game.

A thorough investigation needs to be had. We do not feel safe. I`m tired of being abused every time I engage/challange his horde characters over a mine in EPL.
To avoid him I started mining in Aszhara (lol) and Winterspring.

On an ending note, he is not the only one, but he is the only vocal one. Silithus is full of bots too.

Please help!

Edit: He is stating he is multiboxing. I have no extensive knowledge of one multiboxing. I do know it’s allowed. But answer me this?

Can a multiboxer have his gnome warlock Mariapower in EPL - Noxious Glade
While having his priest Riter mining RTV along the main hubs , while also having USSRKHAL herbing south towards WPL and having his rogue running around mining.herbing the north/middle side of the map. Can a multiboxing program do that? have separate characters do separate activities all over an instance?

10 Likes

You are a bot, same as your “Pepefrog” rogue in Silithus caves and “Deloup” rogue on Dragonfang who does the same.

Waiting for all of your accounts to get banned.

5 Likes

Haha innocent? the volume of abuse you whisper people or shout in world when they snipe a lotus. Enjoy your holiday from your job of farming gold to sell :wink:

6 Likes

Wait so , u are actualy playing Ritter , Ussr , Polizia , Bisrogue , Maria , DOntcry , and several others LEGIT like u think we are dumb Af ? hahahaha

Yesterday i killed all of ur hordies caractere bro and all of them ignoring me like bot we all know u are using Bot its obvious to lie like that ^^

8 Likes

Lol ussr, how many times did I camped you with others, and also won u in a 1v1 with ur mage or lock on horde, thats the first, and second, no multiboxing is not prohibited, but you should be banned for insulting players as well as u did to me, and no need for screenshots, blizzard can check the chat and see. Even if you have 10 or 20 accounts doesnt make u a better player. Cause you use engineering? i can kill and farm you all day if i want with just a single fap and no engineering at all so stop talking. You insulted people several times and thats why you should be banned. Dont make me mention the fact that you were abusing the bug that you could see the lotus as a dead lvl 1 undead? Good that blizzard already fixxed that and you got screwed as well.

Still i believe you should get banned cause of insulting, no matter how many bots or accounts you use. And stop talking about 1v1 pvp cause u are not even close to a pvper, with your engineering ^^.

Now get out of my sight really, good that i ignored you long time ago and i didnt reply to your childish insults. When am farming in EPL dont bother bringing your horde characters, cause whole phoenix will camp you anw, also thats the reason you brought ally characters anw right? cya

3 Likes

Also about the farming? Ok you use all those accounts to farm, then what? Where the gold goes then? maybe another server? maybe selling to other people? who knows…

4 Likes

Note this is written by other farmers…
Which are very bad in pvp…
Which I win in pvp more times…
and as always they don’t have proof

stop talking ‘‘dont cry noob’’ u dont even know from where the word noob came from, or what pvp is really

2 Likes

this escalated quickly. maybe worth reporting him… oh wait… maybe in 2030 something will be done.

Imagine actually reading that post, scrolled down to comments after first line of text :sweat_smile:

The point of this conversation is that he claims that he threatened him. But you know, I’ve never done that. Without proof. The whole point is that he made me REALLY a Mafia who threatened him and everyone believed it) How can one believe that a person was threatened without proofs?