Help restore justice

I have nothing to do with the Reddit post and I have no idea who did a connection between the answers there and the post here. I don’t have a reddit account. I said (here – in this forum) that you are harassing and threatening players in this server and this two things are connected: a continuous harassment can be perceived as a threat, especially in certain situations.

First of all you are not just multiboxing, you are botting as well. Your characters have pre-determined routes. When you realised I was killing some of your bots you showed up asking for a 1x1. Maybe you did not noticed we have already done many 1v1 (botting?).

I did not say I have received a irl threat from you (at least not me, I have no idea what you dared to wispher to others), I said you are harassing players with obscene language and you are actually threatening them with this conduct (in various form). I have felt intimidated by the continuos harass with those words. I put you in ignore and you continued wisphering me obscene words with two other accounts. Anyway, tired of your verbal harassment, I decided to move to Silithus: you have reached your goal!

How do you call that? It is not just a “simple” offense, It is a repeated one and you did that to many and many players (and some of them are here). It is an “intimidation art”: “this my terrritory, don’t dare to come here or I will harass you with obscene language. Go away! Show me respect!”. There are many ways to threat players and, to my eyes, that attitude (flaming, obscene language, harassment with different accounts etc.) is one of them.

Last but not least, I have to consider that obscene language, used countless times by you, could be directed against kids (they play this game too). Whatever you say, I take it very seriously.

3 Likes