Heroic Warfront

Grabbed the quest, yelled in G chat, that we have a new 430 quest, half of the guild joined (post raid time), spend 40 minutes drilling trough a rather thick HP pools of both mobs and bosses, did not encounter any bugs but…

Only 3/18 people got the quest completed. Dunno what’s with the attitude “well you just collected some woods and killed some mobs”, when the warfront as it is right now is on par with some entry heroic bosses (not the current one though).

Glad to see you have sorted out your laptop issues, OP.

It’s terribly bugged.

Did the Heroic Warfront once. Rokhan first attacked pretty much just after we captured Stromgarde. We got him down to 50-60% and he teleported out. Came back after about 2 minutes. At first he was evade-bugging like hell just outside the gate, then we got him inside and ultimately killed him.

We got the victory screen. A couple of people got credit for the victory, but most didn’t. I got credit for the Normal Warfront quest, but not Heroic - from what I can tell, the fact that I had both quests wasn’t the issue as people who only had the Heroic one also didn’t get credit. It’s also not just some “unlucky group” kinda thing as all of my guildies who did Heroic Stromgarde before or in other groups also reported various issues with both the Warfront itself and getting credit for the quest.

Generally, I’d recommend waiting until Blizzard rolls out some hotfixes, because right now there’s a decent chance that you will just waste your time.

1 Like

People have been doing it anywhere from 10-30man actually from my personal experience.

All the effort clearly went into the main raid, and even Azshara bugs out at 35% and just stands still doing nothing.

Once again subscribers = beta testers. Just awful, what the hell.

Love spending an hour doing a warfront (which was actually a bit of a laugh now it has some difficulty) then getting a 345 gloves and being unable to claim the 430 quest reward :expressionless: come on blizzard theres lots to like about 8.2 but its just completely avoidable problems that are leaving a bad taste in peoples mouths.

1 Like

DEVELOPERS HELLO???

there are MULTIPLE BUGS, MAYBE FIX IT???

Jeeeeeeez.

1 Like

How to waste 4 hours:
Step 1 - pug Heroic WF
Step 2 - try to explain you need to gather, build and push
Step 3 - waste 1 hour & fail
Step 4 - repeat Step 1+2+3
Step 5 - repeat Step 4
Step 6 - win HC WF and get 340 loot
Step 7 - come to the forums
Step 8 - you did it. 4 hours wasted

4 Likes

Experienced Heroic Warfront, did it in one proper go.

• Boss just keeps on coming, first time it works as it seems intended.
  • Boss comes again almost instantly, this time he stays (Clearly not as intended) and we kill him, we complete, except it doesn’t count towards the quest.
  • Multiple mobs, including the boss itself, evade attacks on differend occasions, mostly around Valorcall Pass.

I completed it with my group but yes, it does not count towards completion of the quest so now i’m sitting here pretty dissapointed, much like the rest above.

After winning the warfront I wasn’t able to complete the quest. The question mark above recruitment officer Ralston Karn is still grey as though I didn’t join and win the heroic warfront. My main concern are the rewards, I don’t want to lose them.

Response to my Ticket:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding the Heroic Warfront quest. Initially, the Heroic Warfront quest was disappearing or could not be turned in. We have since deployed a hotfix allowing quest credit to be retained and the quest can be completed. Please note: If the quest was attempted before the hotfix the character will need to attempt it again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding. Your ticket was identified to be about the issue addressed above. If this is not the case, please respond so a Game Master can manually review it.

Got that exact same automated response so thought I would try again this morning. Ofc it didnt work for anyone with the victory, another wasted half hour for a completion.

BLIZZ !!! Its still not work dont lie !!! Fix!!!

Ticket response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Heroic Warfront quest. Initially, the Heroic Warfront quest was disappearing or could not be turned in. We have since deployed a hotfix allowing quest credit to be retained and the quest can be completed. Please note: If the quest was attempted before the hotfix the character will need to attempt it again.

No mentioning about the buggy behavior of Rokhan or other issues and we should do it again. Did you even test this stuff, Blizzard? Is there some policy that customer support isn’t allowed to admit that it’s still bugged? Do you even care about your customers?

2 Likes

if I already get achiev and quest still not work .It means when you fix it this I need to go on heroic front, again ?? NO !!
If it true, I dont want go there again… ((((

2 Likes

“Hey there My,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

I understand that you ran into a problem with getting credit for the Heroic Warfront quest. took a look over everything here but was not able to confirm eligibility for this unfortunately. :confused:

While I’m afraid that we cannot offer a direct fix in this case, I’ll go ahead and send the details of your report on up to our dev team to take a look at. If a bug is confirmed, once they figure out what may be causing this, they will be one step closer to finding a fix to keep this sort of thing from happening again but, to be completely honest, it is highly unlikely that any such fix would be retroactive so it would be best to give this another shot.

I know this isn’t quite the solution you were hoping for but I do hope this helps clear things up.”

Well worth spending almost an entire hour doing, when they can’t even see that I have finished a HC Warfront and can’t help. How can a bug not be confirmed already, when others have been sending tickets since the quest popped up?

4 Likes

Rokhan is still bugged second time spawn can be killed. Quest not completed. Fix it.
Better ask people who know how to do it. “http_s://www.ccpgames.com”

1 Like

my thoughts exactly - once bitten…

Quest didn’t complete. But then again, we only beat Rokhan while he went for us in our base. Even after we downed him to 60%, he did NOT retreat to his own base. Also, his totem spam can’t be intended right? They’re up non stop. Even when you destroy one.

You’re not meant to beat Rokhan on the fly. You need to assault his base like the nomral version to get credit.

Should they remove them for you, do ya think?

just tried one and wtf is this mess??

getting hit with a 125 mill boss right of the bat? sure we can do that. having it show up again only 1 min later? wtf?

the boss + the constant attack waves can make it almost impossible to even move out of the castle… how did this make it through basic testing??

1 Like