[H][EU][StormScale] FourSeasons Recruiting for Raiding

FourSeasons is a relatively young guild with players all over europe. We aim to keep a fun environment with helpful players.

About Us
We started our journey June 2019. Our leadership is very transparent and open. Our members thoughts and ideas are very valuable to us and we take everything into considerastion while moving forward. We are a medium sized guild with around 100-150 different members that are both veterans since 04. to new players that started as late as 2020.

What we offer
Here you will find a community with a lot of people that have a lot to share. You will be able to improve upon your own gameplay and as a person. Find friends, loot and progress into the highest difficulties that WoW has to offer.

What we are looking for
We look for similarily minded people that see themselves above average. You do not need to be world-first pusher, but we expect you to understand your class and importance of building your character.

Raiding Hours and Recruitment
We raid three days every week:
Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday 19.30-22.30 with breaks.

Recruiting is prioritized but not limited to:
Vengeance DH
Brewmaster Monk
UNH DK
Balance Druid
MM/BM Hunter
All applications are considered!

Apply here: https://forms.gle/tkgeGJ4jwWttWtDS8

Contact info for further questions:
Email: Reina.Fourseasons@gmail.com
Discord - Akami#7503
BattleTag - Gazzek#2211

What are you waiting for? Stop being a class, become a name!

I’m a member of this guild for 2 months. The most important thing is that there is no clique ( a small amount of players that always play together) everyone is playing along with each other. Also the guys are respectful and funny! I was welcomed warmly. The leader spends a lot of his time organize the Raids and other events. I’d recomment the guild 100%!! Looking forward to meet you!!