Hey Blizzard, I am the publisher of the quantum gravity paper rocking the world of theoretical physics and I have a genius goddam suggestion

Dude, you are getting paranoid now. Read the thread you linked. You are the only one using the word premade in there. The only topic of the thread is layering. I never used changes to argue for possible improvements to the game. People still won’t believe your lies when you make them bigger. Are that desperate?

So you interpret this:

Out of this:

I think this is what happens to your brain when you spend 16 hours a day lieing about premade vs premade queues.

So debunking your lie that 40 connected megaservers, with populations of single servers being higher than entire battlegroups, is proving you arguments correct now? There really might be a neurological issue at this point.

You need to have prove to make hilarious accusations like that. Would be the same as if I was saying you called for murder in another thread. I always use your own quotes in this thread to show your hypocrisy and debunk your lies. You can’t even find a close basis for all the strawman arguments you use by going through all of my posts. Pathetic.

So people who debunk your lies and show your hypocrisy need to “just sit down and shut up”? Don’t think there is a better way of proving that you lost the debate.

Yeah, in cotrast to you most people in favor of premade vs premade queues want to improve the game and bring it closer to Vanilla while all you do is lying to get personal gain out of a broken system. By nature they are more honest than you.

1 Like