High Population Realms

Which servers Xaelo? If you’re in a queue you can’t look at the realm list.

Espana paela toro olé

but its the qeues he is complaining about

A little hard when you’re in a guild of over 100 people and already changed server twice on blizzard’s reccomendation. We lost 4-5 people in each server change who’d already joined because we were on the servers we were on at the time, and we don’t want to risk losing more members because of a blizzard f**k up.

8 Likes

Hahaha how can people possibly complain about this.
You wanted a Blizz-like experience you got one.
This is precisely what happened back then.
Everything is going to be allright.

3 Likes

Over 10k queues IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ON A WEEK DAY.
So at actual peak times we’ll have what? 50k? 100k? 500k?
Blizzard please.

3 Likes

What server you will play? i recognize your name from Vek’nilash!

-Pellotauros

So where is this back-up plan when all goes to hell?

1 Like

Right click report :wink:

You’re perfect scammers Blizz. You’ve always been! You take money from WoW Classic players, we can reserve names, and then we can’t connect to the servers. Waiting time of two hours minimum.

Yeah, but even a monkey drummer would still be able to figure out 2 servers were not enough.

3 Likes

Ridiculous how all the monkeys are still asking for Spanish servers because they don’t want to read (jajajaja) yet yesterday on Firemaw 90% of the chat is Danish. I even pointed this out in /1 and got insulted by some Danish guy.

Watch out guys, you’ve a little of racism showing. Beyond disgusted with the English community.

4 Likes

Except it’s not a reason to report, servers are multilingual, get used to it. Yesterday launch was filled with Danish and I bet you don’t have a problem with that.

1 Like

Im looking for a good high pop PVP server where most speak english. Thinking of Golemagg or Gehnnas. Anyone has some thoughts on what to pick?

“Move your community from shazzrah to firemaw” they said…

4 Likes

So you said move to Firemaw to avoid extended delays, then introduce new servers just before launch, now sat in a queue with 12K people…ridiculous…by trying to ensure servers are full and underestimating the classic hype you have really worsened the experience.

7 Likes

Populations are so insanely ruined and inbalanced. Shame - the launch could have been great but became a turtle-turd.

1 Like

Feels good not being a stubborn dummy and creating a character on a non-overcrowded realm with all my friends so we don’t have to sit in queues. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s litteraly against Terms of Service to speak a different language than English on general chats on English servers… so how about you have some manners and speak English like a real adult.

4 Likes

what bothers me the most…
blizzard didnt even try to find out how many ppl would come back for classic to have a fair estimation of server demand
why no email poll.
why not make at least the last stress test available for everyone not just subbed.
did you really think everyone would be willing to resub just for 2-3 days of stresstesting…

even indi company could have done better…

5 Likes