HK’s missing after classic era patch/pvp update

I write the following message on behalf of Nour, since he canceled his sub a month ago and is unable to write in the forums:

"Like Hombresi said, bad PR is usually what solves these problems the fastest, because they are probably trying to sweep this issue under the table. And in my opinion, bad PR is now the ONLY way. We can’t rely on Blizzard anymore. The best method would be to reach out to popular streamers on Twitch or YouTube.

And like Bananoid said, this is a major issue. It is simply unacceptable. Lifetime honorable kills are not achieved with just a couple months of grinding. I lost 65K, just like Herzlaid. I can’t remember how long it took me to achieve my prior 123K, maybe 2 years. And what about players who lost even more than that? Têngil lost approximately 200K!!! If these big numbers, which people grinded months/years for, are just being deleted out of nowhere without a promise to restore them, then they is no reason to play this game anymore. Like someone already mentioned here, what is next then? Maybe one day you log in and half your T3 set is gone and there is nothing you can do about it. From now on, nobody can be sure that anything will remain like it is, whether it is lifetime honorable kills, items, achievements, skills, whatever. Isn’t that great?

The least that should be done by Blizzard is trying harder to solve this issue and engaging more with the community, especially the affected players. But I don’t see any of this happening. And that’s why I will never buy a WoW subscription again as long as this problem won’t get fixed properly. I’ve already canceled my sub a month ago because of this and I will not support this low effort “customer service” with my wallet any longer. And by “customer service”, I mean the people at Blizzard who are responsible and have the capability to solve this problem. Whoever at Blizzard is responsible for the pursue of a solution for this issue and has no interest in pursuing it for whatever reason, it’s YOU who I and many other affected players have a big problem with. No love for the game from you = no love (money and dedication) for the game from me ever again.

I hope that the WoW Classic community will work together to draw more attention to this issue to popular streamers and on social media. Here is the video-link again, where Herzlaid’s HK’s get deleted: https://youtu.be/WWZ00tfZ0Es - you are all allowed to use it as proof. Share it and hopefully some popular streamer will see it and we can make lots of people aware of how ridiculous this whole situation is. Maybe we will succeed at the end if we try hard enough.

Salutations to all my fellow PvP players. Stay adamant! Don’t underestimate the power we have together.

Nour"

1 Like