Homophobic threads have been blossoming on the forums lately

I don’t believe that’s true at all. The problem is, you’ve already reached your judgement and will not be swayed from your position.
I still stand by my guns, that when things are done properly the results will be more positive.

8 Likes

100%
Blizzard stories work decent enough for set piece battles and simple story moments.

They really suck at writing personal character development and especially romantic relationships.

7 Likes

These shows are based on History.
The Little Mermaid is not.

This comparison is flawed.

I kind of liked Kalec’s journey with the Tuskarr :thinking:

Just from that, you can say this topic is a troll.

16 Likes

185 upvotes for the “jolly gay dragons” thread.
This isn’t trolling. This is accurate: these forums lean very far to the right.

1 Like

Mermaids based on mythology.

10 Likes

This is indeed the problem. I cannot understate how incredibly BAD the writers are. Anyone who reads books, writes books or scripts or has experienced many stories knows this for a fact.

So what happens when people that can’t write for sh*t try their hand at the delicate art of portraying WoW as a diverse world?

“HELLO SIR, I AM GAY!”
“Ok.”
“ANYWAY, I’M SOOOO IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND, HE’S SUCH A SWEETIE PIE, ISN’T HE?”
“Euh… I don’t… know?”
“CAN YOU FETCH ME SOME FLOWERS? ONLY THE PRETTIEST WILL DO FOR MY HUSBAND
"I suppose I can do that, I am actually trying to reactivate these stones to help the dragonflights beat the primalists. So, I’ll see if I…
“OH THANK YOU! GOD I HOPE HE LIKES THEM. DO YOU THINK HE’D LIKE THEM PURPLE?”
“Again, I don’t know this man.”
“OH HE’S RIGHT OVER THERE, NOT 20 METERS AWAY. OFF YOU GO BUMBLECHEEKS, BAAAAI”

“That was weird…”

28 Likes

Danish if i remember correctly?

Therefore, on fiction.
Glad we agree.

1 Like

And you have just made another one, where people can talk exactly about the same thing as in previous topics… Good job, good bait

4 Likes

Manatees were often mistaken for Mermaids centuries ago. Even though not the same, it has a factual ring to it.

2 Likes

It does seem that way. I’m not seeing much discussion from the OP, just confrontational responses and a lot of finger pointing

13 Likes

Agree can’t see what the OP wanted or expected to get from the thread! What is the whole point of it?

Sorry, but this made me laugh so badly :rofl: I love writing, creating stories and this is so accurate.

It might be, I’m not 100% sure, not really into mermaids tbh. Sirens (basically the same) are more interesting :smiley:

You didn’t really get the point, did you?

But, to give another example: if Blade was reworked and played by a white actor, i would have a problem with it. Or Count Dracula was portrayed as dark toned from now on. Like, man, come on…

14 Likes

That he wants to feel special?

1 Like

Any proper argument I make goes ignored.
People only reply to “finger pointing” because it’s easier to dismiss, since you don’t need to think half as much as to what you’re going to say.

Feel free to reply to this:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/homophobic-threads-have-been-blossoming-on-the-forums-lately/417997/25

Wtf is body type 1 and 2 :joy:

9 Likes

Any forum life really isnt representative of real life though and trolls thrive on topics involving phobias/isms because they can get a rise out of people.
Its like getting annoyed coz a 2 yr old calls you a poo poo head…

Although I would love to see these people in a real life setting explain their views! (Id def bring popcorn to that!!LOL).

5 Likes

Who knows? Pointless caring tbh.

2 Likes