How can alliance win AV?

yes but we are not all excellent in english :x

Yes u right… I was reading 3topics av whining… Andhalf readed this one… Apologies sir… Enjoy UR weekend o.o/

1 Like

A Horde player that admits that the map favours Horde? I never thought I’d see the day.

2 Likes

Well, it’s obviously true in this meta, but it’s also not the only reason for alliance losing 95% in AV, which is what most ppl crying on the forums claim. No wonder a bunch of Horde players come in there going “it’s not the map”. In most games that is true, because if the horde team is stomping the alliance team, the horde is not winning because of the map, they are just winning…

Also, like someone pointed out above, (EDIT: if the teams are even, which they rarely are atm) the alliance could turtle for hours at SPGY or the bridge just like the horde will do when they defend. The alliance just mostly don’t want to do it.

2 Likes

LMAO “(not going into a lot of details here)”. aaaaaaaaahahaha this only made your post total trash. Do you know what happens when both teams have the starting point on the same distance of the last boss? It will be rushing game and everyone yells: “DONT FIGHT AT THE MIDDLE” and you know? Then its too late, the image of long lasting AV battles are long gone and will not be back again other than you coming back to classic realm where the QUES to AV will be 10 hours because people like you gave such a bad shadow for Classic AV while we had the chance to have these epic battles, it is a shame people like you never gave himself a change of feeling the epicness of AV than just crying of inbalanced map and encouraging people to come to sit with you in the mountain of shame or what the heck did you people called it… It was your choose to remember your classic experiance as the one that mades the cry threads and being a “Pen warrior” instead of trying to make the AV epic as we had the change having Alliance defending, Night elf hunters shooting the arrows to the bridge, Dwarf warriors solid as stone, Human and Gnome mages casting their spells, But nah all you cared was that the map was not balanced in your opinion for win in it and mostly all you did was cry to change it in to the one that you will have in TBC that is already totally different than the classic one…

And most disgusting thing of people like you are that you also ruin the fun for the new players too, They get their 60 level and comes to alterac valley and straight away got their feelings affected by your toxicity against blizzard and the map, they could have even enjoyed it but people like you made it unpossible, there was two choice what newcomer would have seen AV as, a big fight where nobody gives up against the odds or people running to the hill and crying together… It is not hard to see what experiance we that already knew what it is about gave to them, and this is all thanks to players like you which i feel deeply disgusted, shame yourself

WTF are you babbling, it’s some next level madness. Not a single word is intelligible in your mad discourse. Go to a mental hospital and seek help right away, you are a danger to everyone around you.

Poor little fella.

4 Likes

Really? i ordered a time to a clinic thanks for telling me that, i was really worried of my mental health for long time! My savior <3 :slight_smile:

Good, don’t forget to take your pills as well, it will help you.

1 Like

Of course i wont, btw is it good if i copy paste what i said there and show it to the doctors?

You’re making yourself look like a fool, even if we know you are here just for trolling. That is exactly why you need to seek medical help, we can’t help you here on the internet.

Go to a doctor and it will turn out fine.

1 Like

i dont understand a single word you are saying. you are tripping out man seek some mental health care right now.

Now all you need is a red nose transmog on that goblin and it will be fitting very well.

1 Like

stop talking to me weirdo

another AV post to bring out all the horde deniers.
however, having got my alliance character to exalted with stormpike and winning only 3 matches despite maintaining a fairly even win/loss ratio for WSG and AB i think it’s quite clear that horde win AV only due to their amazing skill and natural horde motivation. on top of that we, as alliance, lose AV because of our lack of “pvp players” and pessimistic attitude. these are the only reasons horde dominate AV and there are no map advantages. well, maybe small ones but they wouldn’t matter if alliance had more of a positive mental attitude. case closed.

2 Likes

I quite agree as I’ve been saying it’s a number of factors all playing a part as to why Horde almost always win and map advantage is one of them.

3 Likes

All alliance with an interest in PvP has stopped going AV long ago- reason is that a 50-50 matchup is gonna be won by horde due to map advantage. You really need to 70-30 them to win. Not gonna happen in Pug- with all alliance with PvP in mind dodging AV, it has led to the situation we currently are at.

I never liked AV anyway.

According to your logic, every 50-50 matchup would be stuck in the middle anyway, with a competition of wills deciding the outcome. But you know, that’s just according to how your reasoning works, because a 50-50 matchup means equal in things like skill, gear, setup and all that.

50-50 matchup is so stupidly rare, it’s not even worth considering. You have to take into account the theoretical skill levels of each individual, their impact in the teamwork, and their class, gear & talents as well.

You know what decides it? The side that plays better and brings better numbers and a better setup. Those three are the holy trinity.

Meanwhile, Alliance is full of people like you and always have been, who are just playing out their martyr complex and self-fulfilling prophecies thus causing an overwhelming amount of losses, which has nothing to do with the map. It’s just an endemic mindset issue, originating from the WPvP phase where so many kept crying and revealed which side had more PvP-centric players as well, which queue times have reflected in ALL BGs.

inb4 people bring up the “win rate in other BGs”, keep in mind that win rates are very different depending on who you ask, on both sides. If it’s a premader or a solo player, or someone playing in smaller groups, or someone who’s geared and someone who isn’t, someone who isn’t playing with PvP talents and someone who is.

It goes on and on. It’s these things which all have an impact on the outcome, because they build up to the collective force in each BG you enter. The individual impact on the outcome is higher in smaller BGs compared to larger BGs as well.

PvP decides the outcome. Who woulda thunk?

1 Like

I agree for the most part, but you have to admit that recapping IBGY is much easier than recapping SHGY… Winning the middle is important and the horde has an advantage there, and therefore they have a better chance at summoning Lok’holar compared to Ivus. The alliance has a much more defendable main base but they mostly don’t defend it because they already gave up at that point…

2 Likes

Why would they defend if its pointless? Noone want to sit on their base and aoe a bridge for hours so just to lose 2 hours later instead of instantly. Having advantage in defence is useless if the other side have such a big advantage in attack.

1 Like

You know who would sit and AoE for hours? Most of the horde players…

1 Like