How can this level of griefing be allowed in an MMO Game?

Don’t jump on the victimisation train that quickly, he’s right. Your case is so extreme that either there are points that are left out, or you are just the guild with the least luck in the world.

4 Likes

Ofc there are left out points.
One of us told to their leader that he’s the son of a motherless ogre after we got wiped on a songflower with sappers.

We also didn’t give a dagger to the rogue that wants it most, who was supposed to get it, but gave it to the best performing rogue, and his friend got very pissed about it and left guild and went on to help griefers.

We so very much brought this upon ourselves and we totally deserve what happened as all the members of the guild.

I am sorry for not being a better individual in the society.

Now can you excuse me Mr. Soupe? I have some buffs to get before our raid gets hijacked again. Because they promised they’ll continue and I am taking their word for it.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much the problem with these kind of topics, people seem to not know how to talk about their issues without appealling to emotions.

I can sympathize but can you not use your victim card as an MVP pass? Of course people are going to doubt your story given how it goes.

Answers of the likes of “You don’t believe me? That’s on the level of blaming rape-victims!”, like what you said above, make you look less credible.

9 Likes

hahahahahahahahaa

lmao this is incredible m8

here’s what you do chief. You fight fire WITH FIRE.

7 Likes

That’s an amazing story and i really like how people play the game differently.

Everyone can farm minions/raidbosses in peace on PvE servers and for many players this can get boring… Real content is player driven!
It’s just sad how quickly those “victims” cry about it and call it “griefing and harassment”.
OP’s guild should be glad about getting this additional content but it seems like it’s not appreciated… I mean if the only thing you want to do is farm pve mobs/bosses in peace then why play on a pvp server? o.O

6 Likes

Wow thats pretty sad. Has to be a group of 40 virgin cavedwellers with 0 social interaction in real life. Because they would have learned that these kind of actions (should) have consequences.

2 Likes

That’s what you want to believe because these people do something you don’t like and therefore you want to imagine them as “virgin cavedwellers with 0 social interactions in real life”
In reality you don’t know the truth. Most likely they are not that much different from you but they could also be hyper successful men who live on a yacht and have plenty of time to their hand to do whatever entertains them.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally how I imagine these guys to be.
Yeah man.
Totally.
:joy::rofl:

11 Likes

Yeah, no. These people are generally ones with very poor social skills, lack of manners and have all the time in the world to devote to their obsession. If they were in any way succesful in terms of their careers, they’d not have all that time on their hands.

4 Likes

I mean there are a lot of different ways you can describe other people. Somehow you quickly point out the lack of “social skills and manners” and that’s it?
Like why do we care specifically about those attributes of unknown people from the internet? It’s just so you feel better about them not also “winning” in RL.
It’s basically the typical salty gamer comment. If you lose ingame tell your opponent “at least i have an RL, looser” xD
How is that strategy working for you guys? Does it hurt less when you wipe in Naxx and you assume that those saboteurs are cave dwelling losers?

These players can’t be that bad at socializing if they manage to form a group and organize themselves so well that they can totally take out OP’s guild… How would you describe their qualities? What kind of skill set do these people have?

Once you made a lot of money you don’t really have to work anymore and then you have plenty of time, especially if you don’t even have to do basic stuff like cooking and cleaning by yourself…

5 Likes

Yeah, when I think about the type of person doing things like this I only think of self-made billionaires who never even cook or clean because they’ve hired a 100 man strong team to take care of them and their 50 million dollar yacht.
Surely. You’re so right.
Or maybe you should just admit you’re one of them and you don’t like being portrayed as sad as you are lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

This has to be about Glow on Zandalar Tribe. There are just too many similarities.

Maybe instead of victimizing yourself you could ask why people do not like your guild. Associating with well known griefers/dispellers and in general dislikable people like Smadda, Phyacine, etc. should be enough for you to know why.

5 Likes

I am not even a billionaire and i hire cleaning lady and get food delivered… just saying one does not have to be that super mega successful - if i can do it, then many people can do it, i am not that special ^^

I feel like there’s a pretty big difference between the ‘successful’ people on yacht’s you’re talking about to you getting a pizza delivered.
But I mean, big props man, you can afford to have food delivered. That’s… Pretty big.
Congratulations dude.

3 Likes

Thanks dude.
Yes there is a wide spectrum between me and the “successful yacht owner” and people who play wow classic can be anywhere on that spectrum.

Your cleaning lady and cook is called your mother

11 Likes

You wish this to be true but reality is often disappointing… that’s what i already tried to explain xD

Do naxx without wbuffs

4 Likes

More than likely that is the case.

Get some life skills :+1:

Feel free to make assumptions about things you can’t know - that’s how you created the bubble you live in.

Get some life skills xD