How can this level of griefing be allowed in an MMO Game?

To be fair the horde on Zandalar Tribe kind of are a bunch of dad gamers*. OP said in his post they only manage to get 8/15 now that they are being griefed out of their world buffs.
It’s their own fault for doing it to others first but now they can’t do naxx without wbuffs anymore.

*Blazing Squad is probably the only horde guild on ZT who can consistently do 15/15 naxx without wbuffs.

Are people that own a boat somehow better?!

1 Like

It means that they were able to get some money. Depending on the boat it can be a very large amount of money. Yachts are like status symbols that represent wealth similar to other expensive things. Now one does not simply get that much money out of nowhere. Most likely the person who is able to earn that much money has a lot of good qualities/skills and talents that made it possible for them to be that successful. Like having a high IQ predicts a high chance of “success”.

Yes and… ?

2 Likes

The answer is “yes” xD

Infiltrating spies on your adversary guild and ruining them is one of the best things in vanilla/classic. It is fun in a weird way.
Try to recruit properly and make a good interview with the person before you get anyone into your raids imho.

Once in history in 2007-8 we had a guy called “berserka” or smt. He was well known in our server and the enemy guild knew him from his pvp videos etc. He levelled up a horde character named “berserkah” and joined our enemy guild and wiped them over and over during their raids. (he did this himself, not guild’s call)
I mean if you are so careless, you kinda deserve what you get. (not saying you are)

I think there is a fineline between acceptable griefing and raid id stuff or like mass reporting enemy main tank etc. Former is like fighting in a non-ethical or unconventional manner. Latter is abusing game mechanics or systems to get other guild banned/locked etc.

2 Likes

Amazing they didn’t catch that user name, it’s only 1 character difference.
OP’s guild are careless in a way to to have their dispellers/griefers wear their guild tag and thereby directly putting a target on their back.
Our guild totally discourages doing this at all, but if you want to grief the opposing faction at least do it from an alt that is guildless and can’t be traced back to your guild.

Maybe if you did your own cleaning instead of your mum you might actually get somewhere

But one day you’ll learn those life skills you need so much

1 Like

like where?

Thanks for your faith in me. On the other hand i don’t really have faith in you but since ignorance is a bless you don’t need my faith. Be blessed in your bubble and don’t be shy to come out once in a while to add your high quality input to the forums…

1 Like

You’re kinda taking things a bit literally.
Stop proving me right :joy::joy::joy:

But i like to prove some people that live in their ignorant bubble right because then they might be lost there forever.

Dude chill the f out lmao

1 Like

who plays classic anyway?

Bcs classic promotes degenerate people.

1 Like

The people that like it.
Derp

1 Like

Well the people talked about in this thread are certainly on some kind of spectrum, yes.

1 Like

Hi

10chars

Well played .

1 Like

I main PvE since phase 2 and I’ve seen plenty of drama even on PvE server and it’s always, always about the world buffs. Someone doesn’t like that people reset the NPC, someone drops a buff too late or early, etc. people lose their freaking minds about this. TBC will be better? I wonder what people will start drama over when there is no wb anymore.

Drama is entertaining, even a hole category of movies/books is called like that…

1 Like