3 Likes

Nice photo of the MUGS!

2 Likes

Will you stop teaseing me and Hali with gifs Nef and Sin :sob:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I shall remember that and run out of likes :kissing_heart: :sob:

3 Likes

It’s not so bad I love the attention from people I like on the forums here :heart::hugs:.

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t be I love the attention :kissing_heart:.Also I love that breed of dog on the gif cause it reminds me of one of my friends dog breed.He calls her Luna I wanna pet that dog so bad now.

2 Likes

Blackmail a moderator.

1 Like

Hehe not a good tactic I feel like that would lead to a perma ban or something :laughing:.

1 Like

In the immortal words of the great philosophers William “Bill” S. Preston Esq. and “Ted” Theodore Logan: Be excellent to each other.

That is the one and only true way to enlightenment. Everything else follows naturally. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Yes exactly be excellent to each other and if I may add treat everyone the way you would like to be treated :heart: .

2 Likes

My excellency is subjective

Sometimes when i order a sundae with my big mac, i dip my fries in the sundae.

That is all you’re getting from me this time, pal.

2 Likes

I think if that would be the case then forums wouldn’t exist.
In my opinion forum purpose is to discuss about things and see others views.

About MVP, I don’t see their replies as more valuable than others -helpful- replies, they just tend to be more respectful and they provide useful answers. They’ve more experience and they’ve earn their status.

4 Likes

I agree, when I said earlier why does it bother people, it wasn’t meant as disrespect to MVP’s as I too also believe they have earned that status. What I was asking is why does it seem to annoy people that there are MVP’s? Is it because they want that status themselves perhaps? Or they just want nice green font? From what I see, MVP’s have a thankless position a lot of the time, they have to be polite and respectful and helpful in their posts, then remain helpful and polite when others criticise them for making such posts. I think most MVP’s have more patience than I think I would in their position :wink:

3 Likes

I think it’s our green colour, it wouldn’t evoke such a reaction if we posted in pink!!!

5 Likes

Yes, this. Someone posted about posting in pink with sparkles upthread … I’d be happy with that :smiley:

4 Likes

Sorry this made me laugh, what if the MVP could choose the colour? That would drive people insane, imagine being able to post in pink, violet, yellow whatever colour you choose, there would be a mass uprising of everyone wanting to be an MVP :wink:

2 Likes