How do you feel about Fated/Awakened Season in World of Warcraft

I am generally confused what this seasons point is. In SL I though it was an experiment for evergreen content such as keeping raid tiers relevant throughout the expansion.

In DF… Ok so we get the item vendors, cool catch up gear for the entire expansion (in a sense) but then we are crest capped again and the catalyst charges have reset… I mean why? You are giving me access to the OP trinkets and weapons from week 2 but I have to wait to upgrade the stuff I already got and convert my tier pieces that I need to refarm.

Also content wise, it’s really boring. It’s just the original 8 dungeons we did before in S1 and S2, which is ok for players that missed the portals for those but for me, well I have absolutely 0 reason to play my main this patch.

PS What exactly is the point in the rotating raids? I know they will all be active at the same time after week 8 or 9 (I think) but again what is the point? Other than making LFG for Amirdrassil a nightmare because for some reason people can’t read and think its VotI.

4 Likes