How LFG, ilevel and making the game more accessible is ruining the game

It’s not a fact. It’s an opinion.

As long as I’m allowed to post on forums, I’ll do what I want and comment on whatever I want and however I want. Deal with it.

You commented on a public forum. You wrote words and sentences which are perfectly intelligible as they are. If you think you meant something else, perhaps next time write what you mean not what you don’t mean. That’s on you not me.

Ahahahaha. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Can this even be the same person? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: More like the two faces of something.

And this is where you’re wrong.
Effort is subjective. I am more than willing to effort in. But I’m not willing to go do higher difficulty raiding, because that type of content simply isn’t fun to me.
So my character advancement should just stop there then?
Well, that would mean me quitting. Blizzard doesn’t want people quitting.

I agree gear is too easily earned with too high ilvl as it currently stands in BfA.
But there is a certain minimum they do have to keep to appease the more casual playerbase (which is a significant part of the total amount of players).

Nope.

I don’t have to. Blizzard will, when they ban you.

You totally misunderstand or on purpose misinterpret what I wrote just to either troll, or flame or whatever your agenda is. I don’t know, nor care. Just stop making this about ME, because that’s not the topic and it’s against forum rules. Simple, isn’t it?

You should know.

Whatever. 10chr

I’m sorry, I just can’t resist.

I’m not siding with anyone, I just had to post that :rofl:

4 Likes

Just glad that’s over.

So… back on topic…

LFR has a purpose. It works. It opens up raiding.
How does that ruin the game?

EDIT: I think we can conclude; it’s not LFD or LFG or LFR that’s the problem; it’s itemization. Can we agree on that?

1 Like

I dunno I’m just here thinking that your opinion is wrong. :rofl:

1 Like

Funny. :expressionless:
I was asking a question. A question is not an opinion. Funny guy.

Scroll up I’m sick and tired of repeating the same stuff over and over again.

Wel Then, it’s my OPINION , that you are a mongoloid. :joy:

Well, that’s just it; you keep repeating the same stuff ad nauseam. That doesn’t make it true or right though. Why can’t you understand someone else’s point of view?

So do you this is like 10th time you repeated the same question.

You just can’t help yourself, can you? Almost every post you make has to contain some form of hyperbole. Learn to pace yourself mate. You don’t need to overreact to make your point.

Anyway, if that question doesn’t get answered, then yeah I will ask it again. That’s not strange, is it?

EDIT: somehow my former post tagged the wrong person; so I deleted it.

I mean… If only the answer wouldn’t be in the OP anyway… :rofl:

It’s not though.
Only a claim. Or an opinion.
A claim without any explanation.

But all that is besides the point, because that’s NOT the question I asked.
I swear, you need to learn to properly interpret replies mate. You seem to be getting things wrong an awful lot.

I wasn’t talking to you.

You already said that some opinions are wrong, my opinion is maybe wrong in your mind but I answered your question about 100 times. You don’t like the answer so you say that I haven’t answered the question. You try to make the same question until I give up and give you an answer you like. I can’t answer your question in an acceptable way because you just think my opinion is wrong.

1 Like

Mate, the question I asked was:

That’s not about why you like or dislike a certain thing. You seem to genuinely be caught in a way of thinking, refusing to budge even the tiniest bit even though several people in this thread have given you excellent reasons as to why LFR/LFD/LFG should and does exist to the betterment of the game.

I’m not asking you to change your opinion. I’m just curious why you’re so stubbornly holding onto an opinion that’s (proven in this thread to be) flawed.

The question is why can’t you understand someone else’s point of view?
I can reflect the question right back to you.
I already told you I can’t understand how someone could enjoy doing LFR. What more do you want?

I CAN understand your view point, but I disagree with it. For numerous reasons. And not just ‘I don’t like blabla’ reasons. REAL reasons. Many of which have been stated by me and various other people in this very thread.

So basically, what this boils down to is sort of a religion.
You BELIEVE LFG to be bad for the game and even though you have been presented with facts, you still cling onto that belief.

Fine. If we have that cleared up, there really isn’t anything more to discuss. You can’t make logical and factual statements to a religious zealot and hope to get anything out of it.

So, you’ve made your opinion known. Thanks.
End of the thread?