How old are you?

Hello my former neighbour :laughing::wink:.

1 Like

Finnish, 49 trying to get a Place to escape my 50’s.

3 Likes

24, or 25… Can’t remember.

I’m a 38 years old male with a limitation (PDD-NOS) from the Netherlands.

I use to work as a pizza delivery guy for a company with a big name,
but now i currently work at some kind of activity center for people with a limitation and/or handicap.

1 Like

Half Life OMG My all time favourite game

48 year old girl… oke woman. From the Netherlands.
edit: ooh yes and i work in healthcare.

2 Likes

huh no irish yet.
well im 43 irish living in Dublin and full time geriatric healthcare worker.

43 y/o basement dweller here. French male living in Spain.

pleasantly surprised that we got some oldies around! :partying_face:

1 Like

It’s privacy so ain’t gonna tell you !

The world’s most subtle ASL thread :thinking:

28 male, UK

Old (not read all the posts but I haven’t seen anyone older than I am :disappointed_relieved: ) female UK

1 Like

Age is only a number. What matters most is how old you feel yourself. I am 40 and I feel (and sometimes act) like a teenager

1 Like

35 female, Finland. Mom to a teenager and work in customer service. Playing since cata :smiley:

1 Like

@Ananda: I live with 79 year old gamer (my father), though he does not play WoW. And WoW specifically, I know of at least two grandmothers, who play with their grandchildren (not sure how old they are exactly (have not asked)).

2 Likes

“What’s a CD?” Years old :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s awesome :slight_smile:

I used to play in a Battlefield clan where we had grandfather, dad, and son all playing together. It seemed like an awesome way to keep your family relevant, and I’m a little sad that I can’t get my own folks to show any sign of interest in multiplayer games.

@Alewin: I fly combat missions with my father pretty much on daily basis. :smiley: Unfortunately I do not have any children of my own. :frowning:

Sounds brilliant! There is a man who will not succumb to the plague of loneliness that is sweeping many retirees :slight_smile:

…unless you mean IRL combat missions, in which case that’s terrifying :face_with_raised_eyebrow: