How old are you?

24 male, Mech engineering student been playing wow ever since I was 11 or 10 don’t remember.

I’m at the age where my mind thinks I’m still 29, my sense of humour suggests I’m 12 and my body keeps asking me if I’m sure I’m not dead yet…

Seriously though, I’m 37, female from the UK and I’m a freelance journalist with procrastination issues and two delightful children.

10 Likes

pretty much everyone guessed our crazy cat lady was this epic ^ _ ^, with stalkers and all

1 Like

Turning 30 this May but my backpain tells me I’m like 40 haha.

1 Like

Come on i know you would love it! I can already see you standing front of AH swiping feverishly here and there :rofl:

And ofc i am your friend but i only btag irl friends and family because i am not big on chatting in game, when i play i smash things :hammer: no time to talk! Now, friend, got any of those kanelbullar?

1 Like

Tifa#21328!

2 Likes

25 year old male from Serbia here you go :grin:.

1 Like

Hahah well good to know what you think of me, i’m not THAT thirsty thank you very much :sweat_smile:

Thats fair enough!
Nooo, dang it now i want kanelbullar :tired_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for that now I’m hungry although one thing I suggest never eat surstromming you will regret it because it’s fermented hering fish :face_vomiting: you only make that mistake one.

2 Likes

I still have never dared to try it lol

1 Like

Omg surströmming :face_vomiting:
@Uldurin, i naturaly assumed you would using that in game Tinder only for scientific purposes!

2 Likes

Of course, of course i would :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

30, started playing when I was 18.

UK, Male.

Tack sa mycket for a hilarious image of him on tinder.

2 Likes

Eipä kestä :rofl:. It is very living image isn’t it?

1 Like

30 year old male, from India.

Ja att du ar.Also let’s not get too much into Swedish conversation I still don’t know that much yet.Only know a few things that I learned from a good friend from Sweden I met in this game :grin:.

Yeah i am not actually swedish just speak the language :rofl: I am finnish.

3 Likes

27 beautiful muscular man from Czech Republic, I work at hospital and I like indoor bouldering and I drink too much coffee

2 Likes

Spaced!!! Tank Girl!!! Original A-Team!!! woohoo!!! :smiley: