How old are you?

37 from sweden, been playing since I was around 23

3 Likes

A lot of scandinavians so far :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Oh nice saying that because for some reason to me you seemed younger about my age judging from the posts you wrote.

Male -3 years old, descendant of Abraham. And yes, Brexit must not happen.

4 Likes

Hehe yes and one Slavic person me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Actually… next month I am 49 :frowning: From London.

7 Likes

That is awesome the thing is you always sounded in your posts like you are 30 don’t know why but there you go.

1 Like

28 years old male from magnificient Republic of Slovakia. I’ve been playing wow since it came out, with some year or two breaks in between. I can say I am quite active since legion. Working as a technical support / maintenance guy in a world-wide concern, making automotive engine parts. I make sure the CNC machines are up and running properly.

1 Like

26 yo male from UK, just outside London, studying PhD in music. Also a BD director at a video/music production startup (less impressive than it sounds)

2 Likes

Oh nice but if you ever need an accountant for your business /whisper :stuck_out_tongue:.

65 year old Bin man from Peckham London

21 Likes

Wow, turns out MVP is a synonym for retirement home. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

lf goth mommy gf

1 Like

I lived in Denmark when I was 18 and know Danish. Does that count?!

3 Likes

I have a very hard time understanding Danish but yes it kinda counts :wink:

I have a hard time understanding Finnish because I have gotten used to Germanic languages but Danish is closer to Swedish so I can kind of understand it a bit.

The only .GIF’s I have for this as a suitable reply contain swearing so I wont post them… I will just say…

:smiley:

10 Likes

Rly? I can sort of kind of little bit of understand some swedish. Norwegian is easier though

Norwegian and Swedish is pretty much the samee.
At least i can understand Norwegian perfectly :smile:

My ID tells me that i’m 50, i disagree because i’m pretty sure that i’m 30 (stopped counting). Female, living in the Netherlands.
Enthusiastic pet collector and altoholic.

7 Likes