How old are you?

@Radium its ok hooking Uldurin up with my mom so he doesnt need to tinder anymore!

3 Likes

42, I work as a scary Russian, assisting US military budget lobbyists.

8 Likes

A russian speaking english? I call fake!

<3

3 Likes

That’s what people used to say to me for a time as well like for example OMG it’s Serbian speaking English lol.

1 Like

23 from norway, studying music

3 Likes

42 year old male from America, but stationed in the military in Germany.

2 Likes

Never realized how varied and multicultural WoW’s audience is.
I suggest we ditch all male and those who are below 20.

Where are you stationed?

Panzer Barracks with the USMC

1 Like

I’m entire millennia old and from Argus :wink: :sunglasses:, actually I’m 37 year old Croatian citizen :croatia:. Its nice to see that I’m not only one here around that age, and how there are more of us vets still playing.

1 Like

Ah so i guess you’re living in little america then i guess? :grin:

E pozdrav balkanski komsija(greetings Balkan neighbour).

2 Likes

Pozdrav brate :clinking_glasses: i sve najbolje ti želim, tokom godina igranja upoznao sam dosta naših, ima naših igrača na Frostmanu i Silvermoonu na alliance strani, a nekih koji su horda i na Kazzaku.

1 Like

I started to understand danish better after i learned some dutch (weirdly enough). Before that my swedish was not helping with danish at all.:smiley:

Moš se uvijek javit na moj server, pa ti mogu tamo dati tag, onako baš mi ga se ne ostavlja po svuda.

Just a message to those posting in other languages, it can get you banned from the forums and the thread locked. It’s in the forum guidelines.

It’s ok it happened to me before I will stop was just saying I was happy to see my Slavic kin on the forum and wished a person 100 years of luck in wow.

1 Like

This plan will NOT backfire i swear!

Btw belgians are my favourite people in the world. Lived in NL few years and spent so many weekends in Belgium ( i mean it was just a short train ride away) and just loved it. Went for the diamonds and chocolates but stayed for the movies with no weird intermission in the middle :rofl: Everyone was always so nice and strangely enough i found it much easier to understand belgian dutch speaking (flemish?) than dutch spoken on in NL.

And you are such a party pooper you know that right.

1 Like

Say it in english so the whole class can follow along! :wink:

2 Likes