How old are you?

20, male, living in Germany and also serve in the german army for atleast 17 years.

Got definitely enough time for WoW luckily.

Because we started as young whippersnappers, and we just hung around. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

26 been on and off wow since the age of 14. You never quit wow, just take long breaks.

Im 13, and I go to school ^.^

2 Likes

Not a single South African so far? Guess I’m the first then. 39, male…from sunny South Africa.

2 Likes

Buka!! where is your helm!!??

2 Likes

View profile :joy:

Im an actual king now :joy:

1 Like

At the time of writing I’m 1354507938 seconds old, in your earth terms I’m 43 next month :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Goblins stole it.

1 Like

omg…i thought my parents were strict…sending you off to the army at age 3 is a bit much…:smiley:
. o O (hmm…i’d actually make that compulsory)

4 Likes

26, female, Hungary
Living in Scotland since november with my boyfriend i met through WoW and my guild.

2 Likes
  1. Old & grumpy. Born & bred in South London. Avit.
2 Likes

LMAO my first thought was PIMP! … sry i know i’m silly.

3 Likes

Well you sign up for ur own.
Since 2011 the compulsory military Service got deferred. :wink:

Because the grumpy ones amongst us can then discount any and all opinions we don’t agree with from anyone under 30 (to young to know what they’re talking about and over 50 (going senile innit).
it makes us feel superior for 5 minutes.

6 Likes

Speak for yourself I was 31 when I started :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m 26, from South Africa but live in the US, and am male. I work as a software engineer!

I may play this game in a different region now, but the EU forums are my home :wink:

4 Likes

I’m so old I’ve just ordered my coffin on ebay

4 Likes

23 from Madrid :es:, here since vanilla :wave:t2:

1 Like

33 year old scandinavian female.

2 Likes