How to get a girlfriend in wow?

What kind of alternate reality thanos reality (wow realm) are you living in lol. I’ve never been in this kind of talks… like … Ever…

AS for women, they are quite a bunch of few in wow. They are everywhere. But they mostly like playing anonymously.(some women really get tired of male attention)

I recently managed to get some games with a -girl- friend that i added from wow eu forums.She was quite a character.We played overwatch. It was quite a funny experience tbh. A complete new way of playing a game tbh.

We; as man , mostly play the game very mechanicaly.Its like , as if we are army members.
Women are on the other hand, are very different.They are extremely vocal and chatty.Its quite a different perspective on their gameplay.

Dont take everything personal, and dont let anyone to do ‘‘mobbing’’ to you.

1 Like

This guy/gal gets it.

Your Romantic Other doesn’t have to share your hobbies. I don’t Surf, I’m not allowed to ride motorbikes (Not because I was naughty with driving, just Epileptic) I sure as hell cannot play guitar and I cannot sing. I also don’t look good in Burlesque clothing. Equally She does not have the ability to fly aircraft, my firearms skills with a handgun (She probably would be better than me with an SA-80, I was rubbish with that) She doesn’t know Karate, has not got my secret Jedi mind powers (Alright, nor do I) and is not an accomplished enough voice actor that can do a voice that will make grown women weak at the knees, and men go on the turn.

Just like…Get out, when you can, and like, find a lass or lad or whatever you’re into. Don’t worry about them liking WoW! Pretty sure none of my past GF’s have liked WoW, apart from my ex wife, who I did not meet through WoW.

This whole idea of ‘picking up’ dudes or dudettes via MMO’s is a bit skeevy…I mean unless you actually have a genuine IRL connection formed before or since.

Yeah, just tell 'em. Either way, if you like someone just have the stones to tell them. What is the worst that can happen? Preface it with “I don’t want this to ruin us as friends, but…” And they’ll generally know where it is going, and just say “No, don’t say it, I know what you mean, and I love you as a friend, but just as a friend, nothing more” Because, Y’know, that’s what a friend would do, go “I know what you’re going to say, and I want to spare your feelings, so I’m just gonna get in there first” Done that several times over the years. End result? I have three kick bottom femmes who are absolutely good friends and devoted to getting me the best woman.

So y’know, that’s good.

It’s the same reason I generally do as well!

I know the feels. It’s the same in the UK anyway. I can’t go and see Girlface yet, because she is about 30-40 minutes away by train. Even if Lockdown ends in the UK, which it is supposed to be doing, we have no idea how it effects travel to Europe yet. Not to like, put a dampener on things or anything.

Basically don’t try to find a WoW girlfriend, as you did specify girls, just find a girlfriend who doesn’t mind you playing WoW?

1 Like

Get a bot to tank/heal for you and call it girlfriend.

3 Likes

Well it depends on if you happen to be drinking Dr Pepper at the time… I can imagine a million and one terrible things happening that would make 2020 look like a walk in the park ending with a delightful picnic if I’m honest.

I mean, stranger things can happen than finding someone in wow so I would amend this to ‘don’t go looking for a girlfriend in wow, just let things happen and if you do happen to meet a girl in wow who ends up becoming more than friends then yay but don’t be all weird about the whole thing’

Basically, remember girls are people too lol

Don’t hold up any hopes for this one, Boris gave some kind of speech where he mentioned the data not reflecting the need to slow down coming out of lockdown even though cases are on the rise again and that weird covid side effect of deja vu hit 90% of the UK so lockdown 3 is definitely on the way /laugh

I got a picture of your future guild’s tabard!

2 Likes

Best way to find a friend or boyfriend/girlfriend:
Be yourself - and if you have a bad personality (Rude, Disrespectful, No empathy etc), improve on those things.

Life is about being you and living it, others join along if they fit in to your puzzle.

1 Like

xD best pick up lines always have ‘don’t try to change me’ at the end

1 Like

Still a blood elf though!

Wait what? You are not allowed to ride motorbike but flying is ok?

3 Likes

he always making stuff up xd

I didn’t mean he is making stuff up just genuinely curious how it goes!

Ah what’s the worst that can happen…

2 Likes

Get a saxophone and do these moves

3 Likes

I hate how I don’t even need the sound. My mind knows that song better than my own heartbeat and instantly started playing it in my head the moment I saw his swaying hips and cool swagger…

2 Likes

happy to report i dont’ suffer that problem…

it was kind of meh with no sound.

Not much of a choice :stuck_out_tongue: I aint playing alliance :wink:

I mean yeah, if it was Dr Pepper then I can sure imagine a lot of things that could go worse!

(Though I actually like Dr Pepper)

You’re saying that to a man who has been married. I am not so sure… (That is a joke before people get annoyed!)

Let us be fair here, he is going to stick to those deadlines, why? Because it is two days before his birthday and he can have a party with all his chums without the press pillorying him the next day! :stuck_out_tongue:

Does remind me of the joke about marriage. What is the order of things your bride to be will see as they enter the venue? The Aisle, the Altar, then You. Only really words in English because the pronunciation then becomes “I’ll Alter You”

Oh no, I’m -able- to fly aircraft, However for me to do so would be massively unsafe these days, as I became Epileptic three years back. I mean yeah, I -can- ride motorbikes also I suppose. I was the cool kid who rocked up at Sixth form on a bike. Actually no I wasn’t, I was the slightly geeky kid, who nonetheless rode up on a motorbike.

Yeah, no I am not, You however, may have a track record…just saying.

I probably worded it badly. I could ride motorbikes aged 17 (Well, technically 16, I had my CBT then, but the Bike officially became mine on the very day I turned 17, as it was a birthday present.) I learned to fly Aircraft by the age of 20. I did not become Epileptic (Which I actually thought was a condition you were born with!) until 43.

Which does suck as much as it sounds…

1 Like

Sounds about the coolest possible for me. :+1: aircraft > motorcycles.

flying motorcycles

flying motorcycles with gatling gun

3 Likes