How to get a girlfriend in wow?

Are you saying he is Hagrid?

this :arrow_up: but also playing an electric guitar

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/339105-epicus-maximus.jpg

lol

Yes… i’ll answer from experience here… and quote some big words that really have a meaning in the question here…

“you think you do, but you don’t”

i can go along and share pages of stories that all would laugh, except me that I take the pain and the paycheck as well…!!!

And… it’s different playing with girls, introducing your gf to a game, and actually play with your gf a game…especially if she is full competitive…

I would compare it with driving… I always like to teach a girl how to drive , because they don’t have that "i’m Ayrton’s reincarnation " mentality we men have (even if we haven’t touched a bicycle, not a car). It’s different teach your girl how to drive… that’s… bonding… you get closer, have fun etc. You are caring , you love her to actually drive and be safe around it… And it’s very different than her after some years driving… where she blames everything on HER road…and when you drive, you are ALWAYS make something crap (how you shift gears, how you break, too fast too slow, but your fitting in that parking spot - where if drove she wouldn’t even consider it to be a parking spot…yet you fit 10cm from and back gap with car with no parking helper) …

1 Like

Far from all men, thx :slight_smile:

My first driving instructor used to say that I drive a car like a female.
What he ment was, I was a defensive driver who always left his ego at home.

/group hug

If you did my respects to you!!! That is the correct attitude especially when you are new to it.
You should have seen some of my rl friends in their “learning process” …
And… we didn’t lean in the driving school, just an older friend teaching us when under aged as well !!! :smiley:

1 Like

I wish I had such a driving instructor instead what I got was a scared chicken man who was always nervous despite my flawless driving skills.

I asked him why he was constantly telling me to slow down when I’m driving with 60km, he told me “You haven’t seen what I’ve been through people use gas pedal when I tell them to use brake, I have been close to death many times because of candidates”. I said “Well I’ll drive with 30km then so that we can both fall asleep during the journey.” After that he started to allow me to go faster realizing his scared chicken mood was a mistake but it was almost end of the driving course already so I could barely enjoy faster driving during the course.

So, if a driving instructor telling you “You drive like a woman” that is a blessing.

2 Likes

It would be significantly easier if you had a better transmog. Girls love a good transmog.

1 Like

Yeah lose the hat OP… I’d walk right past you or laugh…

Act like you’re super nice, and don’t care about them being female, treat them nice while pretending not to because she’s female, and you’ll land a chick, they as naive as they are irl.

Pretend.

If you come across a girl in wow who is naive then chances are they are actually a G.I.R.L who is putting on being naive to convince you that he is really a she, they will also shout the loudest about being a she and get really stroppy about being misgendered. Actual girls don’t care unless they are taking the mick and trying to make you uncomfortable to laugh at you.

1 Like

Casual cucks xD

I’m curious if in most of the cases that girl knows she is gf xD

They give her every mount and loot hoping to see her coochi coochi one day even though she lives 1000 km from them xD

You Sound a bit familiar, Elliot Rodger is that you?

The delusions in this one.
You’re cute but not my type, now move on before I rek you with obvious 101 knowledge.

Voice, woops, video, woops, and so forth. Women are as naive, and arrogant as they are irl. They’ve gotten better at suspecting dudes of just wanting to be with them for the looks and S. But it still not enough.

Most relationships are built on something false, untrue. A nice gesture, or other misc.

Women talk about wanting to be treated right but its no surpise to me that men treat women bad when they’re so easy to manipulate.

What flavour dorito’s and mountain dew you got tonight? /laugh

1 Like

What icecream you eating tonight?

my friends GF who is a mmorpg player… is fully aware the effects of being female in a mmorpg…

she actively flirts and acts GFriendlly to strangers in order for them to give her free stuff…

and it works every time… then she ignores them and moves onto the next unsuspecting guy.

she single handedly paid for our ff14 mansion through these escapades

So that’s nice, but the downside is she’s been cheated and manipulate so much she now does it to men. That’s not positive.

I have double pepperoni pizza /shrug not one for ice cream personally. Might have a 99 at the beach on a really hot day but current pandemic circumstances mean the beach is a no go area so its been a while.

Much prefer an iced latte if I’m totally honest, more conducive to productivity don’t you agree?

cant argue that she is dating a [EDITED] PEEPEEhead.