I am going to camp every boosted 58 I see until they quit

Gathering my guild for this noble endeavor. :^)

52 Likes

Laughs in PvE realm. But on a serious note, I’m curious just how bad PvP servers are going to be on launch. What kind of mafias will form and what zones will they fight over, how rough is it going to be for fresh Lv. 58’s just entering HFP, etc. I imagine it’ll be a crapshow.

11 Likes

Until they make it to hellfire ramparts*

10 Likes

If they are 60 they can go onto Zangarmarsh. They could get to 60 in the old world.

3 Likes

No you wont. Donkey

23 Likes

Yea yea, until one day you are sitting in emty server and cry rivers, begging blizzard to merge servers. But actually i dont care because ill go pve server anyway.

23 Likes

How do you know they will be boosted? I doubt that the people who uses pay-to-win will have a big red sign attached to their characters with BOOST in big, red, letters - more’s the pity.

2 Likes

For 29.99 extra you can get full tier 3.

4 Likes

See? There’s good things coming out of the boost, you get more fun.

Also you won’t. You will be busy playing the game like everyone else. That Pre-raid bis gear won’t come by itself.

8 Likes

Thats so childish, of course there should be one single boost availible. most players dont want to use 4-5 months leveling when they only can play 1-2 hours a day.

11 Likes

Those players can play fortnite or even better/worse retail.

13 Likes

If you’re Alliance, you’re more likely to get camped come TBC.

By a group of boosted 58s no less.

10 Likes

Why would you camp bosted 58? What is the difference from normal 60 player? Probably will be an alt

2 Likes

The gear they wear. Just camp the portal like they did back in original TBC.

2 Likes

I will play both my classic char and the boosted one quietly since unlike in the original time where i was a player killer i now play as amodest man on a pve realm , count on me to kill you OP on any bg though :sunny:

3 Likes

This is only true under the assumption that you’ll be running around alone, which I won’t be. :^)

Ban dungeon boosting and other such thing and then maybe I could see point of disagreeing with paid boost.

Otherwise, there is no difference on how game is currently.

2 Likes

You realise you won’t get a free boost?

wow thats crazy but who asked

Actually, if I had my way and Activision flatly refused to remove this God-awful pay-to-win garbage I really would have it so that every boosted character literally had a permanent “BOOSTED” flag visible above them at all times.

It would be akin to lepers being forced to walk around the city ringing a little bell and shouting ‘Unclean’. A mark of shame to allow pay-to-winners to be easily identified and singled out.

8 Likes