I come to the forums for answers, not Twitter Blizzard

Your actions speak otherwise.

1 Like

Green text aggro is still the strongest aggro in the game, it triggers all the forum NPCs better than Protwarrior’s Challenging call aggroes mobs.
Lmao.

1 Like

See, this is where the trolling continues. This dude knows very well my issue isnt the font, its the comment he made firstly, secondly it’s the fact he has a tag that attracts more attention to the (in the respects to a hillsbrad quest npc) dumass response they gave immediately after my initial post.

1 Like

Can confirm it’s an official twitter run by the staff.

1 Like

There is a blue post about it if you want to read up on it and no the other 96% do not read Twitter but the info is out there you just need to find it.

1 Like

Yes!!!

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:
You really think the green color gives some kind of privileges and entitlement? its un-paid position, you are not a Blizz employee and you still pay the sub like everyone else. If anything its a curse and hats down to people to take it up on themselves.
I remember my old student-retail part time job. Company raises the price of service = Karens come screaming in at me like I personally raised the price and I am personally doing this to annoy them so I am personally responsible for it. Now imagine everything this only you are not really an employee, you dont get paid and you still get the same hate.

Yup. Thats the greeny life for you.

4 Likes

2 Likes

it was a lot of time i didnt see this kind of hate for green poster.
MVP’S!!! ASSEMBLE!

2 Likes

If a blue replies to my post in the manner he did, everyone but the fanbois would be up in arms over the fact i was being called “old” by not using twitter as my go-to for information (check their post claiming inthe old days this is how information was dessiminates) the fact they arent employees give them wiggle room to be more aggressive trolls while skirting the line of professionalism

1 Like

Where do you see any gender period? I dont see a gender title before anyones name.

1 Like

Before I accepted MVP I had seen many times they were attacked for no good reason.

I knew what I was getting in to but I still love and help people. Sometimes it feels like

4 Likes

Responding like you do and sayong you love to help people os like a doctor saying if i dont want to have a heart attack quit eating like a fattie.

1 Like

Good grief. Where did Puny even called you old. A lot of companies use social media to communicate stuff simply cause its more accessible. All she asked was to check a website. Thats it. She didnt make you fill out huge forms, fly to Blizzard HQ and inquire in person or do any other labor intensive job.
Just admit it, you are a Karen at this point. Puny did not /bow to you, kiss your feet o’ great customer and now you are out for blood.

2 Likes

They didnt ask anything, they said if im offended by twitter (sinply because i dont have an account and dont want one), thats not asking, thats a subtle character attack

1 Like

You seem to be missing the point … or two points here. The first half of your sentence was because Puny was joking. The second half is that they didn’t realise others don’t see the launcher updates. If you see something, you presume everyone else sees it as you have no reason not to think that. They’ve explained that this is what happened but, again, you seem to be ignoring/not understanding it.

Anyway the game’s back up from what I gather so you can go play now and stop picking on people who are trying to be helpful.

3 Likes

The blue post never mentioned anything about how many wow players use the wow twitter (not surprising as Blizzard doesn’t have the data)
So the 4% is just a meaningless number which in no way can be used as proof that twitter is a superior communication channel. Most players don’t inform themselves at all.

And just because the information is “out there” doesn’t mean its communicated well. If the NY Mets would print their latest news on the back of McDonalds napkins it would also be “out there” but not communicated well.

The forum is still a 1st party communication channel specifically created by Blizzard for information and discussion about their product and thus should have priority over 3rd oarty channels.

1 Like

Then why ask about it if you knew already some people just want to rant and pick a fight for the hell of it. Its the weekend go chill out and stop whining over a game.

I understood the point, its the approach, if you havent figured out, my issue wasnt the content of their response, it was the continued negative rhetoric in their response.

1 Like

Many people, especially Brits(dont know if Puny is UK or not) use the word offended in neutral sentences. “Has my service offended you, Sir. I am sorry if I have offended you in any way”. I still have no clue where you got even a hint that Puny is directly attacking you. Could be a language barrier or something.

Or a simple case of Karen: “You are blocking the street. Can you move?” “HOW DARE YOU NOT SAY PLEASE! AND ASSAULT ME LIKE THIS!!! I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER NOOOOOW!!!”

2 Likes