I come to the forums for answers, not Twitter Blizzard

Indeed I have not made reference to age in regards to twitter, nor do I think it has any bearing to whether or not people like or dislike it.

edit to correct my terrible English :rofl:

2 Likes

Willing to bet, Blizzard put the info about the outage, on their own website first. So in what way is then putting the same info on 2nd, 3rd forms of media outlets, not communicating well?

You are looking for a fight where there isn’t one. That’s pedantic.

2 Likes

Err, think you might be late to the party here. It was never posted on the site first, or even after the server shutdown, thus the argument it should be here first vs outside sources

1 Like

They do but some aren’t seeing the info.

I imagine it just goes on all the sources at the same time.

What you are doing is classic.

You over reacted, got on a high horse. Now, you are digging in as hard as you can to defend your own stubbornness. Which means you will now raise the drawbridge and continue to do so, all while shriveling into the twisted forum meme that is, a troll. Top tip, grow thicker skin, as a troll you will need to. Plus it may help you not leap to a conclusion that could be wrong.

2 Likes

You got times… actual evidence of that. You already said you could not see the info, so how do you know what was put up, where and when?

Because i was on the forums looking for a reason why ot was sgutting down during the 15 minute countdown and there was no blizzard post to mention emergency maintenance outside of twitter

1 Like

See Craciuns answer. The information is not on the wow new section, the wow forum and for many also not on the wow launcher because of bugs Blizzard is unwilling to fix.

For many twitter and probably fansites like wowhead, all 3rd party channels, were the only places where they could find informations about the outage.

2 Likes

But there was… for those that… do not have some weird reason their launcher did not show it. Again, post evidence of times, not antidotal…

1 Like

Link me a post, on the foruns, before the shut down where they stated emergency maintenance, because i am telling you right now it wasnt in the general, customer support or tech support forums

2 Likes

I am indeed another Brit and wasn’t looking to upset anyone which is why I apologised. It had a great effect as you can see from this discussion.

I will prepare the courier pidgeon!!!

3 Likes

And? You are arguing that blizzard are in some way bad, because they posted info, somewhere “HE”, you and others could not see it, but they did put it elsewhere, if you wanted to look. For others, they were able to see it directly on the launcher screen.

What is your point? I’m not a fan of Blizz, dislike how they blatantly cater to the MDI crowd but in this case, you and the other guy are harping on about something so meaningless and daft, it’s fun to continue baiting you. Just to watch the incredulous outrage, nonsense.

1 Like

No, you LINK ME, the information as you are the one outraging, in proper KAren mode. You made claims, back them up, don’t be that woke wanker that argues by shouting the same crap without evidence.

1 Like

You want me to link you a post from the blizzard forums, from blizzard that there is emergency maintenence, that doesnt exist?

1 Like
2 Likes

Threads exactly like this have been made many years ago. :man_shrugging:
Other gaming companies have this habit, too. Some work on getting over it.
It is always facepalm to have own communication means and then neglect them.

The Twitter habit is expecially vexing because you’d have to go all-in for it to be feasible. Not only does it quickly shut off feed browing if you view it unregistered, but you’d have to enable push notifications and would then also get various other messages that you might not want to see.

I’d forgotten that sketch LMAO

2 Likes

It does

Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12] - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Up for hours before your post and it was posted on customer support forums.

Maybe get your facts right before blasting people.

1 Like

Post 300 something in a thread, not started by blizzard, about a specific technical issue which is also only available in a single language…

Do you really think that this fulfils the purpose of informing the playerbase?

1 Like

Nitpicking its still on forums in the CS forums so you are still whining for whining sake.