I did not sign up for 10 min AV's

I’ve been here before you and I’ll be staying after you leave.

1 Like

This is the place where viper sting shines. Ooming everyone cause you know they don’t have gold for that water so they take a death instead:)

1 Like

lets pay our sub money to pserver developers for better vanilla experience :smiley:

2 Likes

there were videoes on this, and it was also happening back in Vanilla, the fact of the matter is, in any shape or form of content. someone will crunch the numbers and post the fastest ways to progress in a Grind… its just factual. with the quantity of informatrion on the game already on the internet expecting any different was foolish.

you signed up for vanilla, what majority of players forgot was u cant Re-create how bad players were at the game.

theres no “key word” in the title. its Simply a Replica of what the game was. With players with 15 years more knowledge of the game to return to.

AV has been a zerg rush since late vanilla. This is the AV of 1.12, we knew we were getting this AV. Why are ppl so outraged all of a sudden?

Agreed :+1:

I think a lot of the folk wanting “no changes” were actually those like myself who grew up with the game post BC. We heard stories about vanilla from those who were there from the start and saw the likes of AV when it was a real whole day adventure (and sometimes more)

Unfortunately we can’t have the best of everything so yes we now have quick win AV but 1.12 was seen to be the most “stable” patch.

Classic should have been a remastered release that included what most saw as the best of vanilla. (2 day BG’s and all that good stuff) but the #nochanges just grew legs and ran away with itself.

Rose tinted goggle unfortunately and as much as I also feel a little underwhelmed by the experience so far, it won’t stop me playing the game as I love it all the same :hugs:

GLHF!

1 Like

There were some posts on this before Classic was released so I was aware of the version we’d be getting. It’s definitely not the most satisfactory version, I hope they’ll reconsider it but I’m not holding my breath. AB is the best bg for me in this sense, I’ll look forward to that one while I hope for some proper resistance and skirmishes in some of the AV’s I’ll end up in :slight_smile:

you reliese in the orginal WOW it was normal.

for premades, to send 1 guy into the BG… Check if its a Premade. if was Quit the BG the rest of the team rejected the invite, Requeued and went again? because it was mathmatically Faster HKs to Farm PuGs within a Premade that it was to go for the challange of a honest victory?.. these were common practices in the orginal WoW and happened Several times throughout its History.

that IS the world of warcraft you signed up for. and the Practices to “cheapen” Rewards and more existed Just as they did then as they do now.

the “mathmatically” fast tracks to HKs, with the AV Zergs, the Bots. and Avoidence of Challange for Faster rewards Plagued Private servers, Plagued The orginal Vanilla WoW and Now plagues WoW Classic. This is the game… in every iteration… People pine for “its because of this” “its because of that”. no dude

its a 15 year old game… FUll of players with 15 years More experience.

The Novalty of it is wearing off people now, where the Nostalgia Drove you to keep going. The game Cant re-create how little players Knew back then… and it defintly cant replicate how bad at the game u were during its Orginal Launch.

Private servers… Increased the difficulty and changed certain things to increase the Replayability of the game as its Lifespan is much longer then even the orginal Vanilla WoW. Yes. it is proven the content is Easier as they ran the patchs from a Later Patch which did buff alot of things,

but at the end of the day, WoW Classic was a game which directly rewarded you for the hours u put into the game… not the actual Skill you’ve Learnt. and that is MUCH more manipulatable by Knowledge then Retail is… and because of that we’re seeing MORE of the fast track Tricks.

1 Like

You are part of a community, not a ruler. Vanilla was like that, this is real experience, some of you can’t understand that game is not changed, but playerbase did, and this change is not revertable. Get used to it, or change game.

1 Like

AV underwent quite a few changes throughout vanilla tho. It’s not just the players who changed their tactics because of more experience, the bg originally demanded different tactics simply by its design. And that design got altered throughout patches, bit by bit.

Except this version with crossrealm matchmaking and this version of AV was only for a couple of months in vanilla when the entire vanilla lasted much, much longer than that. They cherry picked the last version to enable this garbage.

Also, the crossrealm matchmaking back then had BATTLEGROUPS and REGION LOCKS, which we DO NOT HAVE NOW. So that’s already a huge change.

The other language’d realms were given their realms by design because they overall aren’t proficient enough at English to mingle with the rest of the EU-English player base. That’s the reason for it.

Yet now they went the retail way and just jammed every body on top of each other. This is a disastrous social design.
It’s like they’re telling you by design to not talk to each other.

Like this you won’t be able to create those rivalries in your head that happened naturally when that one player you had seen in a lot of the same BGs over the last couple of days had been killing you a lot over and over again, and had a similar rank to yours, so you could end up competing with that person.

You are also less likely to talk to your own team, because they’re all interchangeable blobs on your screen that you have no real reason to remember, not to mention the fact that some doesn’t even understand English.
Kinda like the dungeon finder in retail, which most people should be able to relate to.
Without crossrealm, you could end up in many BGs in a row with the same player(s), end up in situations inside those BGs where you’re next to that person or those people, and end up fighting together and randomly can find that you play well together after having done it so many times in such a short period of time.
This would encourage you to talk to each other more, and create groups in a natural fashion.

Crossrealm itself makes it however so you’ll have hundreds(!) of players between each time you see the same guy again, and this reduces the chance you’ll even remember it in the first place.

Google the mere-exposure effect and proximity principle to learn more about the subconscious mechanisms of how this occurs.

(A simpler way of putting it is like comparing a village where you know most people, to a concrete jungle where you only know a few if anyone at all.)

This is a design philosophy that resembles the aRPG single player experience.

3 Likes

This is not surprising at all. Classic community has always been the most toxic and retarded community.

And we all know that those people have false memory of Vanilla and unrealistic expectation of Classic. They will complain everything and blame everyone except themselves.

3 Likes

i wouldnt say all… i’d say it does Have Some which do run this mentality though… there are actually some really nice vanilla Players… but u’ve always got the loudest voices from the community which do behave like this.

So you drop into a thread and the first thing you do is call people “toxic and retarded” as if you know these people that you encounter for the first time. Thanks for the laugh.

I kinda agree but tbh I would say that the crossrealm BG’s is a minor problem compared to it being rushed in 4 minutes. Or that MC is being cleared in 30 minutes. Or that the server cap is way to big, making P2 a clusterf*ck, destroying Wpvp entirely. Crossrealm BGs are my least complaint.

Wait until the WSG threads starts to appear. Then you’ll see some real complaints about “toxic players”.
(Or just silent players, both are bound to occur quite a lot.)

The real joke is that you and others seem to believe that an almost sixteen year old game can get re-released and played exactly the same way that it was in 04/05.

Re-releasing the game itself isnt a problem, but “Re-releasing” the community is. 2019/20 is another time, and most players from the Vanilla-days are gone.

The one thing that the #nochanges-community do need is a time machine.

DUDE

AV is fine. People want to farm honor/rep and thats what they do.

The pvp ranking system is abysmal thats why people are forced to play like that

this is just called “classic”, nothing else.

Relax, it will die down when the majority of people get exalted rep. No point crying about this now.