I didnt think I will get bored so fast

What you’re feeling is freedom of choice. There’s no “Log in to complete daily” things, and as a result a lot of the time you’ve dedicated to the game since legion is gone and you have actual time to do what you want. Even if what you want is to spend less time in the game. Work on leveling up profession specialties or something if you NEED to spend time in the game, or, alternatively realise you can relax a bit now and just play the game for what it is supposed to be; a fun hobby.

2 Likes

It’s the start off an expack?
Season didn’t even start yet?

Did you magically think the entire game would change? Just because they implemented a mount mechanic and a talent tree…

1 Like

At least I can hope for a early 30% off sale soon.

The only people that are pissed off by dragonriding are the people that don’t get it, just flat out suck at it or just like to whinge and moan about whatever they can grasp at. It’s amazing once you get into it.

3 Likes

Well, aside from the… “The Expansion/Seasons” haven’t even started yet.

There’s plenty to do and engage with. Level a prof or two. Work on your reps/alts/collect the few non rep gated mounts.

There isn’t a FOMO grind this time around. You are free to engage with the open world content as you see fit. Some days I spam out skrims and bg’s … others i feel like listening to a podcast and gathering/doing WQ’s.

The good thing about DF so far, is that it trusts you to find your own entertainment.
Hell I’ve even had music on full blast just messing around with Drakeriding, trying for tricks and loops.

1 Like

what’s amazing for you is a misery for others.

don’t assume so much. trolls already creeping forth wanting the primary thing DR is missing.

hovering.

it’s a simple matter, but nono. must have either or. both would be blasphemy.

both regular and DR that is.

it’s so thick minded it’s incredible. fanboy being like oh you dun liek di new thang? then jo suck. zug zug.

There is loads of content

Solution - Make an Alt

If you are playing 1 character then you might as well go on holiday for a week

If you think playing 1 character is enough in Dragonflight, it is the wrong expansion for you

Playing Alts is the main point in this expansion

when you hit the nail on it’s head.

for a sec there i almost sank to your level.

In that moment, I farted.

yeah your on a low i would never hit

I’d be pissed off as much as you if I was too dumb to work out dragonriding.

2 Likes

you sound so angry

No, I’m happy with the first 2 weeks of the expansion. You’re the salty one, whining on the forums.

2 Likes

all the whine i see is coming from you, and your peers who know nothing, but trolling.

same here lots of stuff to do atm i am clearing all the side quest’s what will take some time then the professions you can do 2 things there just by stuff on the AH and just farm materials as it was ment to be, then there are the WQ and repeatable ones so basically lots to do and ppl still complain there bored maiby this is not the game for you.

1 Like

That looks like whining to me.

There’s loads of things to do that you just can’t be arsed with. There’s a load of things that I can’t be arsed with either, but what is there is enough to occupy.

Maybe you just don’t like the game anymore. Do what anyone with any sense would do and move on to play something else.

2 Likes

no. you are the one whining on facts, truth, honest opinion and constructive criticism.

with “imagination” there are always things to do. like running in circles.

the game have room for both of us. isn’t it wonderful :slightly_smiling_face:

i love this game. as if i would be here if not. there are much more diverse communities than this elitist casual fanboy cult gathering.

1 Like

What’s constructive about relating a feature to a mental condition? Do you also describe raid/dungeon bosses as AID’s or cancer?

2 Likes

I can tell you very quickly why. Because FFXIV has this currency system and it means in the first 3 weeks of every patch every raider, every dungeoneer, get up and give the extremely loud opinon of

“we got nothing to do”

Ffxiv is seen as a game which doesnt provide enough content for those looking for verticle progression, its the first critic any player says before returning to WoW.

If blizzard was to make its verticle progression equally as fast as ffxiv DF would die in a day im afraid, people would run out of content immediately.

Its not disrespectful of time or effort, but WoW is susposed to be a treadmill that is the game design it offers im afraid. It wont live a day trying to adopt ffxivs systems.