I don't know what this thread even is anymore

Below me speaks a fool

5 Likes

Really you’re only guilty of choosing bad friends Vax.
You’ve certainly moved on from hyper-realistic blood sonic.exe roleplay but I know some of your friends (former friends?) are still playing from the same hymn sheet as they were 15 years ago.

Hiiii, heyyyy, haiiiiiii! ^.^

Ah dang, I missed my chance to be a fool…

okay you can go back to the common room 6th form prefect

One above me is a clown

I am sorry, Kuwei

This is a dangerous game you’re playing

1 Like

I like playing with fire

:frowning: in ten characters

1 Like

Kuwei is a fooool!

1 Like

Certainly a blast from the past, not heard sonic.exe mentioned in a hot while and I’m not sure if that, Tails Doll or Ben Drowned is spookier.

Yay! Woo! Yippie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The worst part is that when these people are around, they suddenly have a degree in deterministic psychology and believe they can decipher an entire personality from a single piece of art.

And of course the non-conforming person, which may use art to convey a plethora of other problems, is accused of whatever these paragons of the community (remember, they are bullying others for us, guys) think when they see that art. And I get doing this when you’re 15, or as a lapsus now and then, but this is the norm.

And no, I just can’t find myself thinking this is okay.

9 Likes

Above me a corpse.

I stand undefeated.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Undefeated, but full of unsubstantiated claims

I’m sorry but I stand undefeated against someone who doesn’t see the harm in their name of choice.

That’s one claim (which remains unsubstantiated)
The other is that all guilds innately has ERP, which you have given absolutely 0 proof for.
I guess you’ve also claimed my name is harmful, which is also unsubstantiated.
Ironic, considering how much you’ve asked other people for sources.

Me when I live in a world where satire doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

Satire is a gateway to dark and unnatural powers.

Hey, come on now. The LGBT+ community is famously unable to make jokes about anything. I have literally never seen a gay person make a joke about the political right.

3 Likes