I don't know what this thread even is anymore

I left the thread after reading when the first 6 posts were made, and somehow 400 posts have spawned since 10 hours ago. Never change, AD.

5 Likes

I guess I am altposter too to an extent. I get easily into conflict and heated arguments and simply don’t wish to put shame on my guilds when I say dumb things. I even have classic alt I sometimes post too. But just make a thread to attack someone? That’s petty.

Same. Opened it when it was created, went on with my day, suddenly it’s a drama thread with every possible easter-egg and derailment possible.
I’m prepping Bingo cards for the future, just in case.

8 Likes

Altight fellas what’s the lore behind this thread

I’m shocked it survived the night if anything.

7 Likes

Vulpera roleplayers having some weird out of game statements revolving around niche uh… interests. Just the standard vulperan weirdo moment.

Some flinging over being classic and alt posters too; the bread and butter stuff.

1 Like

Petition to stop people who doesnt rp from posting. Like if you agree.

5 Likes

Lots of claims, little evidence

2 Likes

disappointing

The most disappointing thing is OP’s character name.

2 Likes

Just realized I didn’t post in this thread yet so

and furthermore emoji feature reminder
:dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_uwu: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_tea: :dracthyr_sweat: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2: :dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_comfy_black: :dracthyr_comfy_blue: :dracthyr_comfy_bronze: :dracthyr_comfy_green: :dracthyr_comfy_red: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_cry: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_crylaugh: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_hehe: :dracthyr_hehe: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

which discord do i have to join for those

The cube head is a Forum+ feature only, sorry.

1 Like

I think that was RPG lore, now the Forsaken only get humans, elves and living, breathing leper gnomes.

I still wonder why there is such little diversity in undead races (except for death knights). Would be fun if Forsaken consisted of literally all Alliance races. But that would be bad from the game perspective

1 Like

There are more races, they’re just rarer to be found in game because it’s easier to model with an already existing undead model.

An example I can think of is the undead orc that sells the vicious gladiator mounts in Orgrimmar that’s a part of the Deathguard.

1 Like

Humans (Lordaeronians) make up the bulk of the Forsaken, there have been instances of Leper Gnomes, as well as undead dwarves (Brightflame Masjenal) and even a half elf (Oni’jus) though these were only in the RPG which I believe was wiped out of canon a while back.

We’ve only seen human undead, leper gnomes and now dark rangers/darkfallen as part of the Forsaken in game.

San’layn were never Forsaken, Sylvanas took a small number in to the Horde after the fall of the Scourge, similarly to how she used the Val’kyr (again, not Forsaken).

Vulpera belong in a cauldron, to be boiled into stew for the poors.

4 Likes

Which is really a shame. No wonder people are now less willing to play Undead and the Forsaken after the recent plot changes. It’s my personal opinion, but the Forsaken lost their individuality and became yet another bland average faction. I’m pretty sure the general idea was to make the Forsaken a faction for all undead who shared a common cause. Hence why it was more diverse in RPG. Too bad it got reduced to such a weak state now. I’d love to see at least more Darkfallen in it, let alone other races (like the aforementioned dwarf).

2 Likes

How to stop drama from happening on your server in easy steps.
1. Don’t cause drama.
2. Don’t react or get involved into drama if it isn’t any of your business anyhow.
3. Log off.

3 Likes