I don't know what this thread even is anymore

Clearly the Kingdom of Stormwind for having rebuilt the damn place after the Horde razed it during the First War.

What is this place you speak of?

If it survives it is just confirmation that Blizzard has no moderation left.

ah yes, deeply unfortunate that the fantasy calls for blizzard to put people up against the wall will never come true

1 Like

Eh, the forums have always been left to fend for themselves with automated responses as company, the times I’ve seen mods step in have been few and far between.

More so since they switched over to the fake facebook style comment relay style forum and then laid off like 600 customer service staff. I’m sure that has done nothing to affect things though.

Foul lies about good people. Shame on you.

There’s nothing wrong with guild-exclusive events. We were discussing general casual RP. Stormwind is buzzing with life and activities: people standing, walking, talking in inns, in the park, by the lakes, in the church. Orgrimmar and Silvermoon are mostly empty, minus 2 or 3 people on the main square. There are some times when there are more people and more cozy RP, but it’s definitely rare compared to the Alliance side.

I wish there was beautiful representation of various Horde races in public places, Glorious Forsaken or Sin’dorei groups, for example. Like Dust Scavengers, who make the place feel alive and do an amazing job at recreating vulperan culture.

1 Like

The proof is in this thread. Are you just going to ignore all of the evidence that’s right here?

What culture? Being unfettered saxophone players and jade witches at every given opportunity?
People dunk on Void Elves having very little established lore but it’s not like Vulpera have a rich history and culture to draw from either.

1 Like

Yes, I too think people using Discord Light Mode are horrible people.

2 Likes

I feel attacked.

4 Likes

This thread went about as well as I’d expected.

1 Like

If by vulperan culture you mean thinly veiled fetish fanfiction then yes, they did: there was a forsaken dude that had a thing for tentacles, and silvermoon has seen many different flavours of disgust.

1 Like

I bet you also pronounce GIF, Jif.

1 Like

Multiple people are typing…

I would hereby like to issue a formal apology to the Dustpaw Caravan for mixing them up with the Dust Scavengers. It is clear to me now that I was wrong, and my deepest thoughts and prayers go out to the Vulpera RPers now unwillingly associated with the Dust Scavengers. I know this apology won’t do much good, but I hope it will be a first step in the right direction.

12 Likes

There’s been multiple accusations at the bad guild with proof brought forwards, and each time, the leader promised to improve.

They didn’t.

So Obahar went nuts each and every time.

3 Likes

Well it could always be worse. The Dust Scavengers pronounce it with a Y sound instead of a hard G or a soft J.

3 Likes

Proof of what? One person’s post in some social network? What does that have to do with the guild’s RP and its goals? These are completely unrelated things.

I see no further value in discussing this matter here anymore, and I won’t reply here again. You have shown that you have no idea what you are talking about, you have never met the guild in the game and attended or witnessed their events, yet you have the audacity of saying foul things about them.

A bunch of bullies who have never even interracted with these wonderful people, but are still spreading vicious rumours and accusations. Absolutely disgusting behavior. If that was an argument about the Darkfallen, I could at least bare talking to you because the subject is neutral and fictional. But here it’s just totally atrocious behavior towards good people.

2 Likes

My brother in the Light, that is one of their most prominent Officers saying these heinous, disgusting things. Not some random no-name member.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t believe the Dust Scavs subject other Twitter users to their abhorrent antics like this.

2 Likes