I f*cked up with the Sylvanas quest

I mean when the french resisted the oppression during WW2 they were called The resistance not war criminals.

1 Like

your comparing the wrong faction the resistance would be the night elves … the horde in w1,2 are basically germany and old saurfang is a war criminal of that era

instead of properly giving us a choice, following sylvanas instead of saurfang was more of a hidden quest than ACTUAL choice.

And there’s no turning back when you take the quest.

2 Likes

Yeah…i read that in another topic. In my opinion they should’ve hid both quests behind a speech bubble instead of only Sylvanas’. Something like “Help Saurfang” and “Report to Sylvanas” or something like that. A shame.

2 Likes

Some of them.

Precisely, some of them.

1 Like

At the start of the quest, you’re on Sylvanas side, you, like many of us didn’t make a choice but somehow at the end of the quest we’re on Saugfang side.

If a choice wasn’t made, because it wasn’t clear that there was one, by default we should have remained on Sylvanas side.

1 Like

You litteraly had an option “I won’t betray my queen troll”.

What else do you want ?

2 Likes

Because for Saurfang you had a big yellow ’ ! ‘, which we’re all accustomed to as ‘a quest’, then the ’ :left_speech_bubble: ’ for Sylvanas down the bottom. Click the ’ ! ‘, you go on your merry way doing a quest, no warning dialogue, wow as normal till you get to Saurfang who says ‘will you defend me?’ with the one and only option being:
:left_speech_bubble: Yes, i will’
and no second option for
:left_speech_bubble: No, I won’t’ .

When you click the ’ :left_speech_bubble: I will not betray my Queen, troll’ , you get a big black box screaming at you saying ‘this’ll do this and that to your game no turning back.’

The choice was not equal. The choice was forced based on click habit. Very few read the details and want to get on with whatever asap. Something like that should have either two of things:
! Defend Saurfang and betray Sylvanas
or
! Do not Betray Sylvanas and report to orgimmar Immediately

:left_speech_bubble: Defend Saurfang?’
or
:left_speech_bubble: Stay loyal to Sylvanas?’

Both options would have the ‘Whatever you decided CANNOT be altered in the future, choose wisely’. Once clicked a big box comes up whatever option you Choose as the ‘Are you sure?’. Blizzard wanted us to choose Saurfang, simple as, and we caught them. Now they have to prop up their ears and listen. Because folks aren’t happy.

11 Likes

i agree completely with what you said Soulwrath.

3 Likes

[Thalassian screeching]

1 Like

Lol well i hate sylvanas too

1 Like

Greetings. Totally agree with you.
We are currently trying to make the Devs hear us.
Many voices have joined togheter to save their characters from being spoiled FOREVER just for bad programming/concepting of the choice.
Anyone who had this trouble (or who knows someone who did), should leave a reply & like here, and/or in these three posts:

We must keep the resonance of this matter up.
The louder we are, the likelier we are getting attention from the Blues and (maybe) a fix.

2 Likes

Many players disagree with this questline.
Check this topic also, reply, like if you with the cause.

1 Like

It’s called destiny. Just embrace it :heart:

Wut? First world problems! The only ones who have a legit reason to complain this xpac are nelf players. Shoo off.

I’m worried to this day, what Sylvanas said back at the start of Stormheim questchain… we might just lose a faction… and it won’t be even then…

Where did she say that? It’s actually the vibe I was getting the whole time. Like they want to take the nelves out of the game. That would be a bummer since it’s the third most popular player race…

Game-Master: I know how important the game is to you, its very important to me as well as a gamer, so please do get your voice heard by using the ingame suggestion tool.
One of Game-Master told me this, So please, Everyone do it. Maybe this method works.

@DEVELOPERS. The community demands a change and an answer! Step out and be responsible for what you did!

3 Likes

Agree mate!
Where are the Devs?
Read this summary about this subject! Reply and like!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.