I find Body 1 & Body 2 Upsetting

Remember when bluehaired-twittermob netflix employees protested because of Dave Chappelle special. Good times. Do you find Chappelle, Gervais, Burr, Carr offensive, mysoginistic, transphobic and w/eelsephobic?

I didn’t hear about it or mentioned by u people, however maybe indeed Netflix went too far.

Sexes. Not genders.
You’re not even educated to the difference between the two.

You keep complaining about ‘it being shoved down your throat’, well ‘Sniffer’ (that is what Google said your name means); you’re shoving your hatred, toxicity and close-mindedness down our throats. I don’t want it.

And I’m far from an activist for transgender equality, mind you. I’m firmly somewhere in the middle. Forcing believes onto others that they don’t share is not okay (one only needs to look at history what kind of atrocities this can lead to). But it doesn’t take much to at least treat people with some respect and as part of our shared society.

1 Like

There are 2 genders - male and female. And Transman can’t be a man and Transwoman can’t be a woman.

3 Likes

Wrong.

Sex refers to a set of biological attributes in humans and animals. It is primarily associated with physical and physiological features including chromosomes, gene expression, hormone levels and function, and reproductive/sexual anatomy. Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed.

Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people. It influences how people perceive themselves and each other, how they act and interact, and the distribution of power and resources in society. Gender identity is not confined to a binary (girl/woman, boy/man) nor is it static; it exists along a continuum and can change over time. There is considerable diversity in how individuals and groups understand, experience and express gender through the roles they take on, the expectations placed on them, relations with others and the complex ways that gender is institutionalized in society.

2 Likes

Nope, it isn’t wrong. I couldn’t care less about copy-paste from some gender studies wiki page that was made up by some bloke few years ago.

1 Like

And I couldn’t care less about your opinions.

Ps; these are widely accepted among civilized western governments. Hardly from a ‘wiki’. So there’s that.

2 Likes

But you do, you’re clearly offended, for no apparent reason. But truth is that all this Gender Theory nonsense was litteraly made up not so long ago and has zero scientific base. So yea, you can ignore my opinion as you want, feel free to do it. Not gonna change simple facts about this cult though :wink:

1 Like

It’s up to you of course, but guys, there are so many better things to do on a Tuesday evening/whatever it is in your time zones.

1 Like

It is rly fun conversation for me, with glass of red dry. I’m enjoying myself atm :wink: Probably gonna enjoy some vacation from this forum for a week or two after though, but it worth it.

Not at all offended. Just flabbergasted at your ignorance.

Neither does religion. Yet it still is a BIG factor in many decisions even today in our modern world.

You don’t need to agree with it, but you need to respect that others do. Which you are not. Which makes you… Problematic.

1 Like

Oh there are. Was just checking the forums quickly before I’m going to watch a movie.
Nobody here is going to convince the other of anything; I completely get that. But at least putting proof out into world of his ignorance is enough for me. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m not ignorant at all. I dived into this topic few years ago, more i looked into it more i understood how moronic it is.

Religion is cult too, i agree.

mainly with pedo cases.

i respect others ability to do whatever they want. I do not respect projecting nonsense to everyone else.

i know, being normal and sane this days is very problematic for “tolerant left crowd”

2 Likes

Which is EXACTLY what you are doing yourself.

1 Like

Nope, it isn’t ironic. Because scientific facts on my side.

Good song though, i like Alanis Morissette a lot.

1 Like

Except it isn’t. Bye bye now.

At least we can agree on that.

Gender Theory =/= science, sorry. Biology on the other hand…

2 Likes

Sex = biology.
Gender = a social construct.

2 Likes

When creating my Tauren characters, my body options should have been BULL/COW. But WTH, let’s all have a meltdown over some pixilated characters in a game.

1 Like

But what if you identify as goat. Think about it.

1 Like