I’m done, I quit

Has Blizzard said anything about trying to sort this out?

2 Likes

I don’t think so. But if we post enough they have to do something surely. I can live in hope I suppose. I think they are all hands to the pump for shadowlands at the moment.

1 Like

I know main thing - WoW classic becomes another version of Dota2 with its community, but instead of verbal retarding there are only players actions: 999 vs 1, or 999999 vs 42.
As example in TES Online there is no “dota2 players” and that’s why it is a bit balanced.

Omg he’s serial.

2 Likes

I prefer the term, Special. X

1 Like

Come to gollemag, theres plenty of alliance here, they gank me often enough :wink:

1 Like

It is good that you made a decision that is right for you and that you are in peace with yourself.

2 Likes

I didnt know classic had monks.

Stop making those lvl 1. All will troll u.

Search: classic warcraft logs, check the server for active raiding guilds.

And there u go.
Even ratio etc if you use your own imagination and few common sense.

Remember at least 50% from raiding guilds are active daily ish.
And then double that for lvlers, social and so on. Then u kinda get ur numbers.

@ poster: But rly just go. Game ain’t for u. Hf & gl cu in a year. Gl getting something going there :joy:

This guy’s got it.

Don’t you dare go and look at a server you are interested in to see what their AH is like or what trade chat is like. I mean don’t we all want Barrens chat all the time yawn

Even if you have no intention of raiding do look at raid logs which will give you zero relevant information.

Seriously though people need to research if they are going to make a huge step like changing servers and all research might help them make the right decision.

Not going to flame you per se, but it is stupid that you dont care if People actually quit the game. What you should want is for People to be able to switch to pve servers, that way they might not quit, you may get less BG Queues since they still play and the game in total gets to keep a higher playerbase which is healthy.

You forgot the rest?

But hey.
What do I know. U clearly knows a thing or two. And are blindly listening to ppl’s opinions instead of faqs and a little imagination

Found that dumb to play this trash pvp content when you can have arena on any private expansion server or current bfa on retail. Waiting bgs atleast or 2nd raid. Not surprised many guildies stopped to log in while being capped 60s. Not all love these baboon aoe groups chasing 1-2 players

2 Likes

Nope I agreed with it.

#opentransfers

Flood them with tickets

3 Likes

actually a 60/40 spilt means there are 50% more hordes then alliance

2 Likes

Yes, The balance isnt the main problem really it is the huge populations that makes it worse, even the servers that are near to 50/50 suffer from constant corpse camping, every area is flooded with people looking for kills instead of a just a couple like it used to be.

Ahhh it was lovely to gank he horde Yesterday evening for about 4 hours.

I had hoped to see them cry in here too.
Literally, the couldn’t get to brm.

That was fun, and when they asked for assistant they got smacked to the ground.

Brm is ours! Bring it horde scum!
And no we where 5 ppl for more honor gain.

I see np? I also get ganked, while trying to farm the skinning knife in ubrs.

But payback will come everyday for min 4 hours now!

Imagine being as f1cktarded as this OP. Whines about open world PVP, but refuses to go to PVE realm because “flagging is like pressing right click and duel no ty”.

MFW.

1 Like

Or instead imagine being this child, that can only troll and mock people instead of listening to the overall message many people are currently sending about classic wow pvp servers.

Course either you are on a pve server yourself and don’t have anything valid to say about the topic, or your one of the fools embracing the current system, which promotes quitting wow entirely and I personally hope you remember your silly words when you find no way to farm honour reliably. :smiley:

4 Likes