I quit DF, looking forward for the next expansion

No it really didnt. You can literaly finish wow end game withing few hours of creating new character. Try do this on classic or tbc.

“Finish wow”. What is that exactly? Cause that isn’t the same for everyone.

Beating wow dungeons and raids regardless od difficulty level. If you finish story kill al dungeon bosses and raid bosses than you in fact beated wow.

Oh dude, if you think LFR is endgame i dunno what to tell you.
Endgame is beating mythic raids, +20 dungeons and whatever the gladiator ranks are in rating.
LFR is tourism and even that is a pain. Tried doing razageth on LFR?

Even Jito is displeased this time interestingg.

I guess we are getting a revamped Choregast in next patch to acquire gems, not sure though I must see it myself first.

I have been enjoying arena yea, I’ve played 8 different specs and I’m good at almost all of them. Press the que button then alt tab, wait for WoW icon to flash between 1 to 25 minutes, play your match, rinse and repeat. The reason why it doesn’t get boring is you play with players, it is repetitive but also not so much. Some lobbies make me laugh, some lobbies make me angry.

I see no timeworthy content outside of PvP in this game. Storm events are boring and rewards are not appealing to me at least. To collect Dragon manuscripts is silly, I literally don’t care how my mount looks, it looks like a 1000 years old chinese dragon and looks stupid with beard etc.

I like what they are doing with CC changes and crit changes in PvP, to make it more appealing for a wider audience, if they succeed at making PvP more appealing for casuals that can be valuable gain for them. They need to somehow make those casuals interested in PvE or PvP for them to stick around.

I have 2 objectives left till next patch First Satyr’s Pauldrons transmog and Gladiator mount.

Casuals probably think that it really is. I remember when I was a noøb one I used to spam heroic dungeons through Lfg during Legion and think that the game is too easy, I was unaware of Mythic+'s existence. Ignorance is bliss, for real :smile:

cen i heve you gold pls you sey dont heve but i dont believe so u swimming gold give it to me

As someone, who has done the same since BC:

Do it. You won’t regret it. Taking some time off to clear your mind or focus on something else for a while is a valid decision in many parts of life. So it is for WoW. You get a more relaxed view on things and get rid of the constant urge Fomo is causing you.

It’s not even close to Torghast in any way (thank god). Seeing how bad the ring is for like 90% of specs, it’s not even worth going there for most people other than checking out the new tower.

Finally you start to understand in a hard way that the gear itself is not a goal and it never was. It just a tool for a current moment for other things, it will be erased. You don’t need to get it if it’s nowhere to be used by you. I’ve got my lasting rewards such as story completeness, mounts and transmogs in 10.0 and optimistically wait for 10.1. I don’t give a single hoot about gear itself, I’ve just get enough for KSM. I don’t need all BIS and 420+ ilvl to fulfil my needs.

I don’t read anything overdramatic about this post. I think you’re the one trying to stir up drama here.

2 Likes

No, I hate this nonsense that casuals are somehow ignorant about the game, it’s not true. I think OP just enjoyed shadowlands more, and if he did, it’s fine. His taste is just different from mine, because I like dragonflight way more than shadowlands.

However, what I dislike abour dragonflight is that the “casual” PVE content, i.e. the pve content for people with low time is made for RPers, collection farmers, or people, who play wow as a story mode campaign, and well, it’s okay, but what about the middleground? I think classic wow raiding is a very obvious showcase of there being a middle ground between world quest players and hardcore raiders. People, who wanna do endgame, but with a reasonable time investment. People, who wanna get the best gear in the game by playing good, but without having to do an insane amount of progression with your guild. People, who just pug, or people, who swap guilds a lot, because they don’t have real friends in wow. What about this audience?

There is a middleground = m+. Love it or hate it, it offers something to do when there is no raid night going. Just hop on, create/join a group and you are off and on multiple difficulty levels.
No “dedicated raid nights” since some people seem to be allergic to it.

If anything Classic Wow with the old “raid or die philosophy” offers no middle ground.

1 Like

I disagree, because in classic woe you can pug any time, because the content is so easy

I agree with this, and that’s why M+ should be improved and designed for pug players while raiding can remain as the avenue for guilds imo.

1 Like

You haven’t even played much PvP this expansion? You’ve got loads of things to do still!

Its a sad when you think that not wanting to log in to a game every single day is bad thing.

I don’t want to log in every single day.

I would like to log in every other day.

But currently I only feel compelled to log in once or twice a week.

1 Like

Well hopefully they don’t compel us to log in every other day, that would be exhausting.

Aren’t you able to enjoy solo shuffle / random BGs etc? I find there’s tons of fun stuff to do when the ‘new’ content has run dry.

1 Like

Well Dragonflight is designed around completing weekly and semi-weekly activities.
Which is fine with me.
But I currently complete all those activities – that are of interest to me – in a day or two.
I would like more interesting activities to do so I can enjoy Dragonflight for more than one or two days per week.

I find Solo Shuffle to be a rather frustrating affair. I play Holy Priest in PvP, so part of it is perhaps the class balance, but fundamentally I have always found Arena to be a very binary experience that leans toward frustration rather than enjoyment. And looking at the Arena forum, I suspect I am not alone in feeling that way.

I do enjoy Random Battlegrounds and queue for Epic Battlegrounds every week for a few games. I do struggle to find reason to do them beyond the habitual nature and the relaxing and chill gameplay they provide, because the rewards have become meaningless. I don’t need more Honor or Conquest, but that’s all I get.
The Battlegrounds themselves are also getting harder to enjoy beyond the few occasional games, because it’s the same Battlegrounds that have existed for more than a decade. The word “new” is seldom used about Battlegrounds, unfortunately.

1 Like

There wasn’t lack of content in shadowlands, people were just tired of borrowed power grinds.

You could argue that there actually was TOO much content to do before you had a good character to use as an alt.

The problem is when you have to do the same grind more than once.

Over the years i keep reading about people taking breaks from the game.

What breaks?
How is that even done?
Sometimes i play less and thats it.

Now, breaks? Whats that?