I quit DF, looking forward for the next expansion

So not a majority then.

No no. Is called majority.

Like the movies on IMDB. I mean if a movie has a 7.0 score, and you are in the ā€œ3.0 groupā€, then you are in the minority. I donā€™t care you believe otherwise. Exactly like the ā€¦ normal voting system. UK left the European Union because ā€¦52% which meansā€¦the majority.

You want more exemples or you finally understand how the voting system works?

You welcome btw.

its a minority because a voting website only represents a minority of players.

I didnā€™t vote. I didnā€™t even know there was a place I can vote, and I now I know there is a place Iā€™m still not going to vote, because I know that the vote isnā€™t representative of the player base as a whole. Because if I didnā€™t know about it, I imagine there are many many many many more people who also didnā€™t know.

Also, itā€™s worth remember that people tend to only speak out when theyā€™re unhappy about something. The ā€œmajorityā€ of people will carry on as normal regardless of whether they like it or not. Then you have various minorities who are just waiting to be told what to think.

So no, I donā€™t really consider your voting websites a majority.

If you donā€™t like it donā€™t play no one told you to do so and you are not thread starter so stop asking me pointless questions or get on ignore.

It it isnā€™t about benefit or the end of the way it is about fun and the path, time spent doing something you enjoyed is never a waste, it is hobby everybody needs one.

Again another stupid comparisonā€¦ yawn* There is nothing to be bought no game , no screen , the game is available with a simple subscription, so perhaps instead of some pointless screen talk a pair of glasse and a new brain might be a better order.

Gz, you can get to your meaningless hamsterwheel of toxicity quickly.

You advised someone who does not like DF to try Classic. I responded to you to say that Classic is not good either. Being a thread starter has nothing to do with this, we are all expressing opinions.

The ā€œbenefitā€ comment being referred to is about the graphics/models, not to the game per se.

Clearly it is sad, upsetting and demotivating when you miss the timer, or when you keep wiping at a boss and call the dungeon, but there is no ā€œtoxicityā€.

Itā€™s so strange how people claim m+ is toxic, one in 20 dungeons I meet somebody who is slightly distracting or leaves after their own mistake. Dungeons are short it doesnā€™t bother me much to redo a keyā€¦ perhaps the problem is in the one who claims people are toxic? Maybe you are too talkative and end up annoying people? Thoughts?

Anyway to the point - I love df. Shadowlands I bought, played for a couple weeks unsubscribed. BFA bought, played for a couple weeks unsubscribed.

This expansion is amazing so far, great job.

Professions could be somehow given some sort of balancing. Remove bonus inspiration/resourcefulness/skill/multicraft from irrelevant talents. Take phial of elemental chaos. I need 15-25 weeks of weekly attention without grinding shards to be able to craft it at reasonably better rate than they are sold on AH. Simplify paths - like enchanting. Without specing into Disenchant fully with 130 knowledge one canā€™t craft anything at full efficiency(like most people can at this point) very newbie-unfriendly system also anti-casual.

Point Iā€™m trying to make:
Remove stat bonuses to ALL crafts from something as irrelevant as disenchant and give more stats to specialized pathing. So you donā€™t need 400 knowledge to craft something or might as well buy on AH.

shadowlands was just better

2 Likes

Would like the major bugs fixed, classes balanced and working specs/builds all fixed 3 months ago, instead we get some more cosmetic crap and rehashed versions of previous content no one liked first time around.

And systems. More systems, on top of more systems on top of more systems. Preferably all with new currencies and an infinite rep grind.

Some more floor effects on top of more floor effects too, surely?

Why did you reply to my comment? Nothing in what you said is a response to my question.

1 Like

Probably a misclick, im not exactly putting much effort into this. apologies.

1 Like

content draught is real guys stop pretending like it isnā€™t. I mean there are many things you can do but most of them become useless pretty quick and people want things that they do to have an effect on gameplay. which is adding some sort of chore or at least a long line of quests like class halls which rewards pretty enough on cosmetic side. They were so afraid of adding anything after the backlash in SL they practically didnā€™t add much that you can do daily to help improve your gear etc. other than m+, pvp or raiding.

1 Like

Forbidden reach is is awesome so farā€¦ Just sayingā€¦

1 Like

DF is certainly a pallet cleanser, but a filler expansion? WoD was a filler. It lacked content and had so many planned features totally scrapped while Blizzard devoted more resources to working on Legion (and perhaps even BFA).

DF on the other hand is overwhelmingly filled with content and regular updates. There are criticisms to be had for some of that, but this is far from a filler.

2 Likes

ā€œoverwhelmingly filled with content and regular updatesā€

its not easy being green lol

3 Likes

Well here is a regular saying the same thing. Not being green nor blue.

It depends on what value you put into what content isā€¦ And for years its been grinds and borrowed power systems.

Of course if you where head deep into that for all these years. In dragonflight you would feel at a loss. Cause now you can do m+ and raiding. without allot of stuff to do to even be capable of stepping a foot in that.

The content is more story oriented and suchā€¦ So if your used to the old and never cared about those things your at a loss.

Patches are coming out much faster. We have new dungeons to do for m+ā€¦ Wont be surprised if a new raid is up on the horizon too.

But if you where used to grinds and borrowed power inbetwen these things. Yeahā€¦

But allot of us wanted to step into m+ and raiding beforeā€¦ And the power gap due to all of these things such as borrowed power grinds and such. Made it feel impossible to step into.

Lore & story nerd here.

What?!

Dragonflight has the fewest number of quests in its leveling zones out of all recent expansions.

Itā€™s almost 1/2 of what Shadowlands had.
Itā€™s almost 1/3 of what Battle for Azeroth had.

How is the content more story oriented when there is less story in the expansion?!

1 Like

I hard disagreeā€¦ The stories and the content are now locked behind renowns and such for people who are especially interested in these things yes.

You donā€™t have to do them. And thats there for the people who only wanna do m+ and raiding.

Its not mainstreamed to us like it used to be. But its thereā€¦
Not having epic cut scenes and cinematics at the end of each questline doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t there.

Would you rather have a story just dished out for the sake of having a story that fits the latest power grind system and cutscenes? Or actual story development that that took some thinking and implementation into it.

That was a word salad if I ever saw one. Nothing you say makes any sense. I donā€™t know how to respond to it.

Iā€™ll trash another point instead:

Blizzard used to release patches like this:

Major ā†’ Minor ā†’ Major ā†’ Minor ā†’ Major

In Dragonflight they release them like this:

Minor ā†’ Minor ā†’ Major ā†’ Minor ā†’ Minor

That should illustrate clearly why they can release the patches ā€œfasterā€. The patches have simply become smaller.

The speed by which Blizzard are releasing patches in Dragonflight is akin to Legion. But the volume of content in the patches is far below what Legion had in its patches.

It is irrelevant how fast the patches come out if there is little to no content in them.

2 Likes