I transferred to a so called dead server - and I am reborn :)

Luckily, your opinion has no weight anymore on these forums.

1 Like

Lol people have been saying this for literal MONTHS. People are still here, even the 2 or 3 people who have been the vocal minority about this server, are STILL here. Anyone saying dead server at this point are just fighting a losing battle

2 Likes

Moved from Flamelash to Bloodfang and having a great time there, it’s far better on a sever with decent faction balance. At peak times the server is just as full as Flamelash was too.

Collected some rough stats in the post below, but it’s kinda interesting that even the “dead” servers still have 750+ people online in the evening on Friday. I believe Vanilla WoW had servers of around 3k total players so I suspect having 750 concurrent players is probably just as many as a full server did back in vanilla days. Maybe it feels good to play with the playercounts WoW was designed for? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made a horde toon on there now after reading this and you are right it’s nice :smiley: it’s not dead but there is room to actually breath and play the game.

I’m lvl 12 now and already been invited to a RFC group as i type this waiting on 1 dps.

If you don’t know what to roll asking on trade chat horde side , apparently locks and druids are very few especially druids.

I am recommending this server to play on if you want to have a chill /relaxing experience or maybe like me trying a new faction.

I’ve seen plenty of geared 60s running about in Mc and Ony gear so there is definately and end game community.

4 Likes

I am so happy for you and I hope you enjoy it more and more each day.

After all the whinging dross on these forums you are a breath of fresh air. Well done you!

Well I am normally one of the complainers.

But yes, during the last 2 days the joy returned.

I’m hopeful to reach level52 tonight.

You still fixed your problem yourself, didn’t need Blizzard to do it for you :smiley:

Fingers crossed for 52! Good luck and have a lovely evening.

So glad you’ve posted this but keep our realm secret ha

Its a nice story, Im tempted to follow in your footsteps with my druid on ZT.

How do you transfar a character? I cant find any info about how its done.

But I like my guild on ZT, so I don´t know. And I have rerolled on the rp-PvE realm.

I have also cancelled my subscription…but I´m not sure what I will do when the time left runs out.

When you log out to Character selection, there’s a button called “Shop”. You click on it - free character transfer.

Thank you, I´m very tempted. I will think about it a bit before I do anything.

im bored just reading it …!

j

Dead server guys

2 Likes

Watching you struggle as a mage - I can relate. Frostbolt spam and cursing there aren’t that many instant spells :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.