If there is a 9.1.5 before 9.2 it better have this

Yep. You guessed I would say it. Long Beards For Humans!

It is canon that Humans in WoW can have long beards, and I will show you some outrageous in-game comparisons between the Human player character and Human NPCs/lore characters:

And let us not forget the Necromancers, the most iconic Humans that possess long beards in the game (you recently gave us a transmog set themed after them):

The company will collapse and we will still not have long beards available for player characters. Are you serious? This is literally the first thing you should come up with when making the new customization options for Humans in a fantasy world with wizards in every corner.

You can also check my older threads for more footage/arguements:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/long-beards-for-humans/283445
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/do-not-stop-complaining-about-customizations-in-sl-people/276006

15 Likes

Kind of like painting the captain’s quarters a new colour on the Titanic…

4 Likes

I think it is a popular demand and that it will come eventually. Hopefully next expansion unless they actually decide to continue the customization this expansion - because it brought joy to people. It’s a discussable topic, but we can only hope. As a Void Elf main, we need it. Poor Nightborne…

1 Like

IF they keep going. Their current state is just sad.
And of course, alled races need some love, especially Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei.

I wonder from time to time, are they dumb? Can’t they really think that Human players would appreciate at least one long beard and that Void Elves would love to have at least blond hair?

Perhaps one day they will continue customizations. They are under pressure right now so they may as well do it soon. I am certain of it.
If not, they are just a bunch of sadistic drunkards who enjoy letting their playerbase down (that is their current impression).

1 Like

lmao that comment was great thanks for that.

I have been asking for this since they released new hairstyles back in Wrath. Blizzard has some real blind spots when it comes to implementing some cool things. Things such as this is just painfully obvious. All you’d need to do is transpose a dwarf beard.

1 Like

Exactly.

Can anyone explain to me why all the haters of my request are Vulperas?

Or better, can you explain to me why you hate my request so much? Is it because you fear that Blizzard will ignore other problems by adressing the one I bring attention to with my thread?

If you are so afraid of Blizzard making the Human community happy or if you fear that Blizzard is incapable of adressing many issues at once, make your own thread about the things you consider more important. Do not come here, throwing mud and hate- stop derailing my post.
Besides, the Forums are full of other threads adressing other problems that get much more attention than mine usually get.

What do you want fixed? Systems? There are different teams responsible for the art and gameplay.

Do you want customizations for other races? Guess what: giving Humans one copy-pasted dwarf beard will not magically scrap or delay the other projects.

Are you just jealous and think that Humans got more than enough? Guess what- Humans are by nature the most diverse race in terms of appearance, and need more customizations than any other. Also, many customizations we got were irrelevant, like a stupid and ugly beard style that almost no one uses, even in RP servers.

Instead of showing me how emotional and vicious you can get, put forth some arguements to back up your position.

necromancers are not part of the alliance thats why theyre not playable

In terms of lore, Death Knights shouldn’t be either, don’t you think?
They are not even a class yet, I am talking about a wizard beard that is the most basic thing for a Human to ask. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

i agree with this id like to see tmogs that match a wizard beard
along with void elf heritage set having a robe chest option too
and more hair styles for female belf and velfs+thigh high boots/skirts?

3 Likes

They said they won’t add further customization in Shadowlands. Just another thing on the “missing/forgotten feature” pile that Blizzard has.

They haven’t even given a heritage armor to the rest of the races.

All humans with long beards look like Jane’s addictions guitar player, Dave Navarro 🧙‍♂️

Exactly! I sometimes hopelessly google search “wow new heritage armour 2021”.
Get disapointed every single time.

I would rather have playable Alliance High Elves.

Gimme a gnome dh :joy:

They said, now they will un-say it. They are under pressure, people start to hate them, so they may as well give us what we want (that includes heritage, it goes without saying).

Looked him up on Google, didn’t seem to have a long beard. On the contrary, it is shorter than even that of the player character.

I have the answer above:

There. So if it is new hairstyles and more hair colors for Void Elves you want (since you know Blizzard will stubbornly refuse to their last breath to name them “High Elves”), streching an existing beard model to be longer than the Human neck won’t prevent Blizzard for giving us both.
Why do you think it is impossible for us to have both? Or do you just hate the Human fantasy? In that case no one asked you, make your own thread about how you hate Humans and that they should all burn.

That is…disturbing to think about.

Don’t mind them, their sub apparently ran out a month ago there abouts and yet they’re still here, despite at the time claiming it was all that was causing them to remain here.

I support your request so long as us seafaring gentleman can get in on the action. And where the heck are our naval tattoos? Tattooing is a big part of naval heritage and tradition and the kul Tirans are as bare as a pristine beachfront!

3 Likes

That is a gameplay request, and therefore the art team is not responsible for it. I am making a request about customizations in this thread, for which the art team is responsible.
I am afraid your request, interesting as it may be, is irrelevant here.

That would be really nice. They deserve tattoos more than any other race. And of course, they also deserve long beards, as they are Human. A wizard can be fat after all, right?

Would also like to add an upright posture option for undead to the list.

3 Likes

Yeah! Did all Undead die by breaking their backs? I don’t think so. This is a MUST too.

2 Likes