I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Funny, I’m pretty sure I saw a Draenei character like that already.

20k old characters who act like angsty teens who can barely articulate a coherent sentence is one of my top roleplay pet peeves tbh.

What about the RANDOM UNNAMED HIGH ELF CITIZENS that you see in Dalaran/Stormwind you absolute bonker lol

Your takes on lore suck my dude and I’m starting to think that your roleplay too could be iffy, thank God I roleplay a high elf so you wouldn’t even want to interact with me ngl.

2 Likes

Was one of your examples. And one of the major posters here has just race-switched their high elf guild to blood elf pretending they walked home to Horde like from a cigarette store outing.

That, and because the dwarves of Ironforge sent a spy to observe how their magical defenses were reacting, the Night Elves sent an entire military group and established a naval base with the sole goal of destroying their defenses so they were wiped out by the Scourge; and meanwhile, the Horde had the Forsaken send such a large military relief force through the Plaguelands in Vanilla that every NPC in Tranquillien pretty much says that if they hadn’t done that, Dar’Khan’s forces would be reaching Silvermoon by the time the player character had got to Tranquillien, before they even joined the Horde.

9 Likes

And fair portion of draenei are futas in Goldshire, so…

I never said I did not avoid the majority of Draenei roleplayer.

is there a race you don’t avoid or is nothing up to your standards lol

Do you actively seek out Draenei in Goldshire?

Is that they didn’t just turn blood elves and joined Horde on a whim or straight away as they became blood elves, like you so proactively suggest

That lasted until MoP (so long, I know), when Varian secretly proposed to Lor’themar to join Alliance after Lor’themar confessed his disdain with the Horde (presumably due to Garrosh).

Pull your pants up

By your logic, all draenei RPers should be avoided because of them.

It surely is a red flag and you should be careful. Again, do you not avoid Draenei with bulge emotes?

Not sure about your point here…

1 Like

With what kind of people do you roleplay with if most Thalassian elves you’ve seen on Stormwind are roleplaying as blood elves and most draenei you’ve seen are futas?

One of my examples was Vereesa and not Valeera lol

4 Likes

So what? They are blood elves, in the horde. I still don’t see your point - high elves are a rare exception.

1 Like

Wasn’t this instantaneously followed by the purge of dalaran

the average stormwind RP population, sounds like

2 Likes

Well, you had me there. I confused generic_highelf_lore_character_1 with another.

1 Like

why are you being such a clown

i mean it’s so hard to communicate with you I think we’d all be better off talking to someone in goldshire at this point

9 Likes

Not really what you were saying about high elves though. But I like how a race you play is awarded the courtesy of interacting based on absence of red flags, while the one you don’t is just automatically bad.

2 Likes

And now is completely forgotten and forgiven, to a point that Aethas is buying gifts to Jaina as per Trading Post.

If u cant read I cba explaining

It was a moment of Aethas Sunreaver gaslighting the Regent Lord into a momentary fit of amnesia about why they left the Horde, then Aethas himself reminding him of the exact reason why they left, indirectly.

Throughout this entire storyline, Rommath is just staring at everyone in the background with a deadpan stare, trying to say that it’s a pretty stupid notion, then the Purge of Dalaran happens and he has to drag Aethas and the player character through the Dalaran Sewers.

This is pretty much the conversation between the Regent Lord and the rest of the cast at the end of the storyline.

https://youtu.be/kCXTq-fWWio?t=151

A different red flag for sure and I am more likely to offer a high elf character some leeway and doubt than a futa Draenei.

Suffice to say i’m yet to be proven wrong by a high elf roleplayer providing interactions at least as immersive and decent as I get from an orc grunt or a random Night elf.

In terms of longer plots and decent characters I had much better experience with void elves even.