I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

we don’t talk about that particular dwarf face

I miss Brigante.

7 Likes

Former San’layn | Blood Magic Expert | Novice Cook

12 Likes

of course you do lmao

what, those 2 other auchenai roleplayers?? I think one of them already posted in this thread and was a million times more reasonable than Losaares (sorry couldn’t help myself sue me) here

Beats <Former Child | Mother >.

That was a thing for a while too

Och Laddae, could ya’ be cravin’ mah Thelsamar Spiced Bread?

1 Like

Reading his posts was like listening to an MGS character about to drop the sickest truths of the world and yet you didn’t get any of that.

2 Likes

I think there is value in maintaining a relation between guilds with conflicting concepts / interests (and you don’t need ERP or headcanon here; guilds might simply prefer RPing separate because one likes low fantasy grounded stuff, the other high fantasy cosmic RP).

It becomes hard when what is portrayed up front seems to detach so much from lore you can no longer really figure out how to interact with them. Re. a High Elf telling you how they’re growing in numbers with ever-more deserters and soon will wipe out Quel’thalas and reclaim the High Home. Or inventing lore-locations to reason there’s an army/fortress out there teeming with elves ready to strike.

I generally would still interact with pretty humans (the other kind of high elves out there), but I wouldn’t find it all that immersive, whatsoever. Might be because I’m generally not attracted to basic human RP.

1 Like

Play what you want to play. People will play with who they want to play with.
High elves are part of the Alliance and make sense.
Sanlyn do not.
And you can’t be a former one, unless your character is perma dead.

3 Likes

Honestly, that’s one just funny, I don’t even care anymore about it because of how much it just makes me cackle with the right timing.

I remember going over someone’s TRP in Stormwind a few weeks ago and seeing something along the lines of [Loving Mother | Innocent Bean | Former Assassin] and I’ve never cackled so loud from just a first glance.

5 Likes

I found a kindred soul who is suffering from unfair bullying from y’all. I am not letting Lazaares repeat my experience and be the sole fighter in this mess. I am backing them up as hard as I can for what we believe in.

San’layn is not a race, it’s a political term, the name of the cult/organization/whatever you’ll call it. Sure sometimes people use this name to refer to a race of vampiric Darkfallen, but it’s a different case. If you are an undead that doesn’t mean you’re a Forsaken, duh. If you’re a Night elf that doesn’t mean you are Tyrande

Pointing out people are wrong consistently isn’t bullying.

You’re wrong.
It’s a specific type of Darkfallen.

5 Likes

oh my GOD not this damn thread again

5 Likes

Imagine thinking you’re unironic white knight.

Sure thing, buddy.

4 Likes

San’layn are specific elves who are risen in a certain manner (with possibly a certain curse involved???). They’re a type of elf.

It’s all San’layn goth RPers?

Always has been.

2 Likes

a High Elf telling you how they’re growing in numbers with ever-more deserters and soon will wipe out Quel’thalas and reclaim the High Home

Have you considered that this OC was merely inflating what is actually happening?
Wishful thinking? trying to make things look better than they are? being actually wrong because OC’s don’t walk around with a pc and a wow-wiki access? outright lying to you?

5 Likes

The vampire kind.

1 Like

Wouldn’t call it bullying tbqh. It’s largely arguments and quotes except for the few who ran out of things to say and switched monkey brain to insults.

No because the week before they roleplayed invading Quel’thalas and blowing up sanctums.

Who is “they”

This looks like vagueposting

2 Likes