I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Show me the statistics.

To cook some scrumbled eggs, I hope? :smiley:

Source: darkfallen information bureau

2 Likes

me reading this

3 Likes

Don’t know where to find it, but I got this impression from: 1) social networks 2) streams 3) guilds and voice chats 4) comments and acquaintances.
No children there, no signs that they play this game. Maybe some do, but it’s definitely a very low number

Well you heard it first, fellas. Only people from Quillestra’s country play this game.

8 Likes

:skull: Ain’t no way

Gonna take the opportunity again to denounce what Quillestra is saying, alas the forums have not updated to remove the Grim Gest tag from her name.

7 Likes

Its a reasonable assumption

Game is close to 20 years old
its not free
is past its prime.
isn’t widely advertised as much as it used to.
fortnite and other games are more popular and easier to get into.

1 Like

I did not say that. I just stated that in my country children don’t play WoW. If you are offended by this I think you are very easily offended

It doesn’t even have catgirls. XIV > WoW on that basis alone.

2 Likes

They generally take a while to adjust unless you log out/in. I wouldn’t worry about it to be honest.

2 Likes

Akamito promised us catgirls in WoW, but I hear his uncle got fired from Blizzard due to the lawsuit

1 Like

I don’t see any hurt feelings in Telaryn’s post.

Yours on the other hand…

1 Like

i’m doing a little mischief online

2 Likes

Is that the real reason he’s left the forums, shame?

Well, yes, exactly. And many more other reasons. I don’t know why people get so mad at this, lol.

Khajiits and cathar are the only valid catgirls in any MMO. It takes more than some ears and a tail to be a catgirl!

3 Likes

Here’s a little lesson in trickery…

No one here is mad except you, lol, lmao.