I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Hello there good sir. I see you keep repeating that one line about the eggs. Since this forum appears to be lacking a function to privately message people, I shall use this forum instead to enlighten you. Just so you finally get to know the context and maybe stop judging Kheena in that one regard. (Or at least lessen the negativity)

That part about the dragon eggs was posted as a dark humor joke, inside a -private- discord 18+ server. Nothing public about it. Nothing serious about it. It was meant as a cards against humanity type joke. Some people have that kind of humor. And posting it within a closed private discord server does usually guarant that it won’t bother anyone. And if so, then people usually tell them this within the borders of said server and they talk it out without causing any drama.

The issue occured, once a certain someone screenshoted Kheenas joke, took it out of context and published it on Twitter, against the rules and safety of said discord server. Making it appear worse than it actually is. Such as the proverb goes “turning a mosquito into an elephant”. And as such it was not Kheena who went public with something naughty, but said person who screenshoted it and published it on Twitter.

You can think about Kheena and their humor in whatever way you want. It ain’t my beer, as long as people don’t drag the whole guild down because of misunderstandings and insults. But I felt I really needed to clarify what that part about dragon eggs was about.

Have a nice day, sir.

2 Likes

Yeah sure. It’s not like Mai’iq and Dagoth Ur had an epic MGS like confrontation about too-I mean Mir rights.

Do you mean the building or the god?

The one who cannot be killed due to his godhood.

Okay, that’s one thing down. I don’t like it and I don’t approve of it, but at the very least it’s given some context.

Now what about forcefully having sex with a worgen?

That’s a quote that sucks out of context.

Nerevar, I saw a display of savagery the likes of which no member of any of Tamriel’s races Man, Mer, or Lizard should have to see. I was going to Suran to buy some more candles for the Sixth House bases and decided to pick up some wraps while I was there. While I was at the booth waiting to receive my wraps from the restaurant, I saw a fight break out between an orc and a bosmer. The orc was about seven foot fifty and was built like a steam centurion who watched too many masculinity influencers. My money was on him. The bosmer was about five foot nothing and looked absolutely blasted on skooma. His glassy eyes were sunken, his teeth falling out, and he smelled like crapping himself was more of a life style than a matter of circumstance for him.

I used to get into a lot of street fights in my youth, they called me the Dagoth Destroyer, and this bosmer was weak, Nerevar. But when hands began to be thrown, he jumped on top of that orc and sunk his few remaining teeth into him like a wild animal. No, I am not implying all bosmer are wild animals, unless they want to be. He started biting and giving this orc the Green Pact Special, by which I mean he was windmilling his arms at incredible speeds and beating the crap out of him, as the poor green bastard tried to shake him off.

It turns out it is very difficult to get a bosmer off of you after he has latched his teeth in and the orc had to use an ancient dangerous forbidden street fighting technique. He simply fell over on top of the bosmer and attempted to crush him with his weight. This should have killed that bosmer dead. Unfortunately for the orc, this only seemed to steel this resolve. On the way down, the bosmer pulled a full Jackie Chan and warped, spasmed out, turned into a troll on the spot right before my godly eyes.

Nerevar, I had heard that this was something bosmer could do - something about defending their homeland in the time of their greatest need. Apparently this cracked out junkie’s body decided that a street fight in a disgusting restaurant was his time of greatest need. I suspect this specific combination of dirt, blood, and unspeakable horrors left uncleaned on the floor of this restaurant accidentally contained all the alchemical reagents required to trigger the Wild Hunt.

The orc, to give him credit, seemed much more annoyed than afraid, and managed to get away from the troll long enough to call the guards. I missed most of the rest of what happened because my wrap was ready and my mind was firmly on that. But the next time I was able to pay attention, the troll was being hauled off by the Suran city guard and there was a Restoration mage reattaching the orc’s left arm and right leg. Judging by the lack of hair on the troll’s limbs and the severed pair of arms on the ground, it appeared the orc won the fight and the troll regenerated after the guards caught it.

I attempted to recruit that orc to the Sixth House by offering him a wrap but he called me an NPC and told me that I couldn’t understand the troll killing grindset. He still took the wrap though so I think I’m making progress.

1 Like

There is balance in everything. The game has a 13+ age limit + is not popular among children in general. In my country at all. If you are deliberately chasing down couples it’s your problem. Very moralist approach tbh. And we’re not talking about open ERP in the city center or forcefully stalking other players without their consent. For you it’s just another reason to bully some people who hasn’t committed any crime in the game

This thread sure went places.

2 Likes

He’s a god, how can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence!

2 Likes

It’s a little embarrassing.

2 Likes

Just for Quillestra.

Unfortunately for me, I can’t provide any context regarding the non con stuff with a Worgen, as I was not there when it all happened. So I myself have no idea as to what exactly has happened.

Where the hell did you find this copypasta?

internet

1 Like

Kheena did one of those Twitter trends where you get x likes and answer y questions, and she revealed that that was something her character did.

She deleted the Tweet once attention was drawn to it, but I’m of the understanding that she lied about it/denied it ever existed.

There’s thunder where I am now, along with rain, this is pleasing me.

Love me some thunder and rain I do.

1 Like

Send some here. I’m already tired of the sun.

1 Like

I literally linked the video of a WoW player which, two years ago, was arguably 13 or less.

I agree that chasing someone with the intention of shaming them is bad, and it is not something I ever encouraged (as you can see from my posts above).

However, my stance is such is because two wrongs don’t make a right.

ERP in public isn’t okay either. Keeping a degree of privacy is just good etiquette, and being respectful towards the people who don’t want to see what turns on [X person] (to say a kind word). And as far as I am concerned, stating that I am not comfortable with public ERP isnt “chasing down” people, it’s just stating my own feelings about said topic.

3 Likes

Not for me. I have no regrets and don’t take my words back. There were many very neutral statements of mine that caused controversy for some reason as well.

Sorry not sorry for what I said, I’m just tryna have some fun. Don’t worry, don’t worry, don’t lose your head, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. ©

What’s the best+most canon Nerevar build for when Skywind definitely comes out?