I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Then it was illegal for that kid to play the game.

You wouldn’t do adult things in your room just because you would worry that there might be a random kid spying on you from the closet?

WoW is literally rated PEGI 12.

Argonian wizard.

I see.

I suppose something like that may slip from time to time. And while it is not ok, they did delete the post.

The reason why I myself can’t be mad at Kheena remains, that they are actually a good friend, despite their flaws. And they are the one who currently invest the most time into our guild to keeping it alive, organizing the most events and being among the most creative ones, when it comes to writting stories. In character, nothing bad/naughty has ever occured with them ever since I became active back in february 2023. And in my opinion, Kheena is doing a great job at that, no matter what accidents there may be on Twitter. Keeping things toghether, while Oari and Niko currently are unable to invest too much time into the guild due to a very busy reallife.

But alright… now that I have given my opinion and clarified some context, I personally am going to stop talking about the matter here, as, this one forum topic is about a discussion about the amount of High Elves.

It is against the rules, not illegal.

Also, if you feel like giving a child more accountability than an adult - which ought to still respect the PG13 label! - suit yourself, but safe to say you aren’t making a stellar impression.

What kind of analogy is that? A public server is not your personal room, and definitely you’d have to at least wait to do weird stuff until non-consenting people are out of the door.

3 Likes

Intentionally posting a dodgy answer to an already (y)iffy question is no accident.

If you want to stay in that guild then more power to you, I’m not asking anyone to leave. But I’m not going to come to the guild’s rescue when some inevitably furry R34 drama comes about that threatens to tear it all apart.

I hope Skullfox is right, that Oari, yourself, and Niko are right and that the guild is on the mend. But after all of this I can’t comfortably reccomend the guild to anybody wanting to get into vulpera RP when that’s the sort of behaviour that gets called an “accident.”

Don’t worry about the off topic btw, this train derailed long ago.

2 Likes

SO about those high elves.
I think they are okay.
anyone who disagree?

The only problem with high elves is that they’re not high elves.

:leafy_green:

1 Like

The OP did not say they are not ok or not allowed to be played. The gnome asked simple questions which many perceived as a violent attack against High Elves

Or, conversely - people saw his points as invalid, and deconstructed them.

Also they never replied again as far as I know.

They did reply.
but it amounted to little more than
These people do not confirm my bias and are therefore toxic high elf fans.

1 Like

Yeah I checked, they replied a grand total of one (1) time(s).

1 Like

Not like the topic was anymore than a bait post anyway.

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to assert that both performing witch hunts (and basically acting like the roleplay gestapo) and public cyber sex on a public platform that contains minors are both bad and should be avoided.

8 Likes

In Quillestra’s country you can’t have two somewhat conflicting* opinions at the same time.

*= They’re not conflicting at all.

Minors doesn’t just refer to children btw - it refers to people below the age of consent, aka most teenagers, aka people above the age requirement to play the game.

6 Likes

How does that contradict my statement that children don’t play WoW where I’m from?

It refers to this point, where you suggested that because children can’t play the game then only adults have access, which isn’t true. People below the age of consent can still come across ERP. It was a bad analogy anyway of course, since Argent Dawn is a public space and not a private one like a person’s bedroom.

4 Likes

Come Nerevar, friend or traitor come. Look upon the… Oh, I’m sorry, didn’t realize you were an argonian. No no, it’s not a problem I was just expecting a dark elf. No, it’s not because I think that they’re more capable or anything it’s just… No dude, I don’t have an issue with reptiles. Some of my best slaves were argonian. Alright, that came out wrong. Listen, what I’m trying to say is… What? I’m sure you come from a very fine swamp. Very good with a spear. Assuming? I’m not assuming anything. That’s just what you people do. The royal you as in… Look, we got off on the wrong foot. Together we shall speak for the law and the land and shall drive the mongrel lizards of The Empire… Dogs. I meant dogs. Look, I’m sorry I just really expected a dunmer. What? Why? Because you were a dunmer the last eight freaking times. I don’t know what the hell Azura’s playing at making you an argonian but I assume it’s a joke. No, I don’t think argonians are jokes. Can we just fight? This is making me very uncomfortable.

9 Likes

Commenting on the OP, I’m not bothered by more high elves. Their craftsmanship will never match my own, guaranteeing me customers.

Am I posting IC? Or am I referring to my toon’s repertoire of blacksmithing items? The world may never know.

3 Likes